Multiplayer AB4 or phoenix Wink
elfprince13 wrote:
Multiplayer AB4

That's basically what's next on my list after the Chat program.
merthsoft wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
Multiplayer AB4

That's basically what's next on my list after the Chat program.

You make my life.
You need to make Strategic Command compatible with Cn2.2 now. Smile And I always remember that your comment, the first or second one in 2006 after CALCnet first sent on an emulator, was that this was one of the reasons you joined Cemetech coming to fruition, so I'm happy to continue that, albeit painfully slowly considering the four-year lag.
KermMartian wrote:
You need to make Strategic Command ... now.

Fixed that for you Wink I think certain forum members would revolt if I took a break from FB for another big project like that.
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
You need to make Strategic Command ... now.

Fixed that for you Wink I think certain forum members would revolt if I took a break from FB for another big project like that.
Yeah, me among them. Smile How come you and I and many of us can't have clones that can work on our side-projects for us? Sad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours