Dear KermMartian,

do you know if is still possible to obtain the kit of development that you mentioned in the description of your project?

thanks
Luca

Idea Idea
Why didn't you just PM him?
ParoSprint wrote:
Dear KermMartian,

do you know if is still possible to obtain the kit of development that you mentioned in the description of your project?

thanks
Luca
I regret that I got this as a leftover hand-me-down that I got about six years ago, which had already sat in a drawer for about four years at that point. I'm sure it's long since no longer available anywhere.
thanks KermaMartian,

but do you think you can help me to understand how to translate to the current avaliable hardware from what they say in their project?

I guess you know where to find the specs but just to be sure here is the link:

http://www.positron.org/projects/h2/hardware.shtml

I would like to understand what I would need to buy now that does more or less the same thing that the h2 project does.
Thanks.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy hi i'm new
Calc wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy hi i'm new
Yes, and you have necroposted in a totally unrelated topic to say so. Please do better in the future, and instead Introduce Yourself in the thread we have for that purpose. As long as you use proper spelling and grammar and learn our particular flavor of netiquette, I'm sure you'll be a valuable addition to Cemetech. Welcome!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours