When I go to look at others profiles on my phone, I can't tell what their rank(Nth most downloaded author, etc.) is. Like, the ranking is not showing at all. Can you please fix this? Thanks.
When i go to the popout sax on my phone, I can enter text but when I hit say, it won't post. Pls fix/solve.
caleb1997 wrote:
When i go to the popout sax on my phone, I can enter text but when I hit say, it won't post. Pls fix/solve.
What phone and web browser, we'll need more information in order to fix this.
So I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet. Code blocks appear not to have width or max-width set on mobile. They will span the page if they have long lines of code. My solution to fix this is to set max-width: 100%; overflow-X: auto; as it will not let the width go more than the containing box and the content will automatically get a scrollbar if necessary.
CKH4 wrote:
So I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet. Code blocks appear not to have width or max-width set on mobile. They will span the page if they have long lines of code. My solution to fix this is to set max-width: 100%; overflow-X: auto; as it will not let the width go more than the containing box and the content will automatically get a scrollbar if necessary.
Thanks for this suggestion. We're currently working to do some overhauling on how the mobile theme works and is served, and we have solved this problem. I'm hoping we'll be able to roll out our changes this week, and when we do, I hope you'll let us know if we've fixed the problem.
Yes I'll be sure to, thanks for the quickness of the fix.

Page 16 of 16
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours