Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
Okay, thank you guys for figuring it out, even if it won't be fixed any time soon. (Since that forum is from 2011 and I'm still having a similar problem today in 2013)
Ouch Shock It's good to know it's not a site issue though! Are there any browsers you can download and see if they handle JS different?
Well, saying as I'm using an exploit to get on the interwebz and don't know what the Nook's running as a pseudo-browser, prolly not.
Would it be possible to get something like an [S] for Sticky on the mobile site? Looking for the topmost non-sticky requires guesswork if I don't have it memorized.
That's not a bad suggestion, and I assume [A] for Announcement would work. Or would those two look too similar? For now, I'll (figure out how to) add [S] to Stickied topics.
[A] for announcement is brilliant. Then there's [P] for polls and perhaps [L] for locked (which actually doesn't have the bold text, but the envelope icon is different).
The mobile version needs a "this week's posts" link.
That and the four recent topics would make a great addition. As soon as I get the ability to write to the Cemetech FTP again, I'll add it.
You can't switch to desktop view when using Cemetech6m theme.
Bug(ish) When you edit/make a post, The sucess page says "Click Here to..."
Bug: When previewing a post, yous signature is shown.
Thanks! C6M is basically C6 reskinned. Forum backend (such as how posts are previewed) are not part of the template, unlike posts (I think). If it's as simple as using an existing variable (or taking one out) I'll do it, but if I have to create one it'll take a bit more time.

I'll be able to get to this in a week or so.
willwac wrote:
Bug: When previewing a post, yous signature is shown.
I don't think this is a bug--that's just how it works. It seems fine to me that it's in there, since the post you're posting will include the signature, and you're previewing the post.
Hello! I just want to report a bug: when I click "edit profile" and scroll down to "TICalc.org user:" all that displays is a zero (0) or a one (1). No matter what I put in, all I get is a number! Does this mean anything?
MattMan16Bit wrote:
Hello! I just want to report a bug: when I click "edit profile" and scroll down to "TICalc.org user:" all that displays is a zero (0) or a one (1). No matter what I put in, all I get is a number! Does this mean anything?


It's your TICalc.org user number. They've changed how it works but basically you put your account number in there so users who browse Cemetech can jump to your TICalc.org profile and see any files you've uploaded, reviews written, etc.

It should only accept numbers. If the number is invalid then it may resort you back to a 1 but I am not familiar with how that works, I just coded the frontend for C6M. I'll check into it though.
comicIDIOT wrote:
MattMan16Bit wrote:
Hello! I just want to report a bug: when I click "edit profile" and scroll down to "TICalc.org user:" all that displays is a zero (0) or a one (1). No matter what I put in, all I get is a number! Does this mean anything?


It's your TICalc.org user number. They've changed how it works but basically you put your account number in there so users who browse Cemetech can jump to your TICalc.org profile and see any files you've uploaded, reviews written, etc.

It should only accept numbers. If the number is invalid then it may resort you back to a 1 but I am not familiar with how that works, I just coded the frontend for C6M. I'll check into it though.


No. You put in your author number, not your account number.
elfprince13 wrote:
No. You put in your author number, not your account number.


As to why those two aren't the same will perpetually confuse me.
comicIDIOT wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
No. You put in your author number, not your account number.


As to why those two aren't the same will perpetually confuse me.

http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=217011#217011


Matt: http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=216980#216980
elfprince13 wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
No. You put in your author number, not your account number.


As to why those two aren't the same will perpetually confuse me.

http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=217011#217011


Matt: http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=216980#216980


Just because there's an explanation and a correction to my posts doesn't mean it'll help in the future. Not all of us are exceptional memorizers Sad
Guys, CHILL! I got what I needed so thank you guys!
  
Page 15 of 16
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement