Quote:
what's blockland? can I play? does it run on Mac's? I cant find a link anywhere, but it looks cool.

If you have a mac...you should hang yourself Laughing

Quote:
<a href="http://rancidmoose.unitedti.org/grombat.html">Grombat da Wombat</a>: Spread him 'round

Well, that explains it...

If you REALLY want to run on mac, you could try and see if the cedega cvs will work...after all, macs are based on Unix...and I'm preety sure cedega is cross-platform (it should work for all POSIX systems (*n*x))
oooohhh, interesting - or just get Virtual PC. Smile
or, even better, by a computer, put Windows and Linux on it for a dual boot system. I think you would like a GNOME interface though.
Okay, so it was a violent post against macs...what can I say? I hate them. A LOT.
I yearn for GarageBand...once they port that to Windows, all Macs should be burned and fed to orphans and hobos and so forth.
macs are *nix boxes on a ppc processor with a really sick gui
Jonathan Pezzino wrote:
I yearn for GarageBand...once they port that to Windows, all Macs should be burned and fed to orphans and hobos and so forth.

ROTFL!
exactly, but don't hold your breath, I don't think it will ever come. There are probably other things to get the job done though.
No, sadly, Garage Band is one of a kind....curses. Mad
elfprince13 wrote:
macs are *nix boxes on a ppc processor with a really sick gui
...so whats the problem? they run almost any *nix app that you can get the source/ppc build to and they run GarageBand/iTunes/iMovie and PangeaSoft games

ah sorry, didnt get to finish that post...mom and dad were in a hurry.
Well, that and their hardware SUCKS (however, it should get better when they port their operating system to the x86 platform)

As for GarageBand, you can try and run it through cygwin, or aXe.
Never heard of the latter...
neither have I Question [/img]
http://www.winaxe.com/x-windows-emulator.html

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours