KMisthebomb wrote:
Thatโ€™s awesome! I played harp too until I moved to Japan (I moved this June). Iโ€™m also a new programmer and lots of other people here are too, so youโ€™re not alone Very Happy .

Cool!
I also have a YouTube channel, but I don't want that anyone can link too much parts of me together...
So I mostly want people here not to know who I am in real live, and in real live, I don't always tell that I'm also here on this forum for example..

But I can give you the link to my youtube channel if you send me a PM if you want.
I only just don't put it right here in public, because then everyone here would also know my real name...
So I only give the link via PM, so I can know who knows it and who not.
That feels a bit safer than just saying it here publicly.

(I hope this is not seen as spam, it is just a reply.)
Hi! I am bipolar sheep! A basic programmer on all Casio Prizm calculators! Nice to meet you, I am currently waiting for my first program to be accepted!
Bipolar Sheep wrote:
Hi! I am bipolar sheep! A basic programmer on all Casio Prizm calculators! Nice to meet you, I am currently waiting for my first program to be accepted!

Welcome to Cemetech :D What does your program do?
_iPhoenix_ wrote:
Bipolar Sheep wrote:

Welcome to Cemetech Very Happy What does your program do?

Its just a fun program where you get clues to find the first few digits of pi
Hi I-m Mitchell. I code ti-basic on my 84+ce, previously 84 and 83. I have a tendency to break things, hence being on my third calculator. My current project/research/dream is to make a linux-powered pda/phone thing (able to make calls/SMS and browse internet over lte and wifi) in the body/form-factor of a ti calculator, so expect all my posts to be related to that.
Hi! I am wavejumper3.
I have been programming ti calculators since i was 12.
I only know basic as of yet, but am trying to push it to the limits.
I have nothing to show for my efforts yet, as I only got a link cable as of 3 days ago, and had to delete programs when I was done with them.
I am a total geek, and will hopefully be active for a long time before I leave.
Hi All,

I found this site while looking for TI-84 emulators for my math students who are trapped at home without access to graphing calculators. (There's Desmos, but great as it is there are limitations.) This seems to be a great alternative, and more!

Very glad I found it!

Cheers,
Dave Murdoch
Math Teacher
murdochwd wrote:
Hi All,

I found this site while looking for TI-84 emulators for my math students who are trapped at home without access to graphing calculators. (There's Desmos, but great as it is there are limitations.) This seems to be a great alternative, and more!

Very glad I found it!

Cheers,
Dave Murdoch
Math Teacher

Welcome to Cemetech!
Its always nice to see teachers getting involved.
Hi, I'm pbj

I'm looking to learn how to program on a TI-84 Plus CE. What's a good way to start?
pbj567 wrote:
Hi, I'm pbj

I'm looking to learn how to program on a TI-84 Plus CE. What's a good way to start?

Kerm has written some books on programming, look into the C toolchain, and talk in the Forums and Sax, there are plenty of people online on discord and SAX (They're linked) that would be willing to help.
pbj567 wrote:
Hi, I'm pbj

Just look around, maybe join the discord. Were all freindly, nobody bites, and we are here to help.
Wavejumper3 wrote:
pbj567 wrote:
Hi, I'm pbj

Just look around, maybe join the discord. Were all freindly, nobody bites, and we are here to help.

well, I might, Wink
Wavejumper3 wrote:
pbj567 wrote:
Hi, I'm pbj

Where's the Discord?
pbj567 wrote:
Where's the Discord?

Welcome! You can find us here Smile

*Apologies for the link to a link, but this way should the main Discord invite link change then all we need to do is update this article -- prevents broken links in the future.
Hi, I'm Liberal_Eater,

I've actually been lurking on cemetech for a while now but just now discovered this thread. I've done TI-Basic and more recently ez80 assembly, I started coding over the summer to pass the time during lockdown and now it's a hobby I find my myself doing every once in a while.
Welcome to the forums Smile.

I'm glad you joined and have found calc coding to be a good hooby.
Hi, I'm reallycoolname2000,
I've been on Cemetech for a while, seeing if anyone had asked my questions before me and a lot of the times, they did, and got an answer! I have a Casio Fx-cg50 and have been programming on it, some small fun things for my friends and I. I would like to eventually buy a fx-9860GII and program on it too.
I am TaterTomorrow, and I have played around with graphing calculators for about three years now. I have been perusing the forums since late 2017, making a couple accounts in the process, but I never actually ever got to posting anything in the forums! Silly me. Hopefully this is the beginning of a new and productive friendship between this site's community and me Smile
Hey TaterTomorrow!

Welcome to the forum threads hereabout! Feel free to ask any questions, and yeah, the Cemetech community is mostly pretty friendly, so I think you'll enjoy it around here. Very Happy
Hi. I am a Chemical Engineer by graduation, computer enthusiast by self education. It started at University with a KIM-1 board (6502) and a, yes, TRS-80. I remember hacking an HP-31CV and a HP-71B. Magnetic strips and all... I build my own Linux/FreeBSD boxes. Learned assembler for 6502 but not much else and that was a few decades ago. Zilog-80 is new and my Ti-84Plus CE, tipce right? Wore out a Atari-2600 in the day, no I do not still have it. I have a ton to learn, that's why I bought the calculator!

Roll Tide Roll Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 141, 142, 143 ... 146, 147, 148  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 142 of 148
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours