_iPhoenix_ wrote:
beckadamtheinventor wrote:
Hello My name is beckadamtheinventor and I program in Hybrid Basic with as many libraries as I can get my hands on and use correctly.
I program everything from Basic Libraries to Basic Games, to a little bit of ICE when I can wrap my brain around how to get my code to compile properly and not glitch like crazy.

Awesome, I'd love to see some of your projects! Perhaps post about them here?

Actually I've been programming on my calculator (TI-84+CE) for quite some time now, and I have HUNDREDS of projects (this includes ones I haven't worked on for a long time and dead ones). I currently have three to four projects that I am working on at the forefront of my programming with my calc. I am working on an SVG-like system (simply called TI-SVG), a TI-Basic extension written in TI-Basic which utilizes Str0 as more than one variable of several types, and actually just started on a chatbot-like system as well.
Awesome! I recommend backing up frequently to your computer with ti-connect to prevent huge setbacks!

I have over 500 files on my calc, I should probably both:

a) give them names that aren't arbitrary (I ran out...)
b) remove duplicates (sometimes it's easier to remake something then to find it)
c) post some of the more interesting and useful ones here!

I'd personally really like to see the chatbot, it could be really cool!
beckadamtheinventor wrote:
Hello My name is beckadamtheinventor and I program in Hybrid Basic with as many libraries as I can get my hands on and use correctly.
I program everything from Basic Libraries to Basic Games, to a little bit of ICE when I can wrap my brain around how to get my code to compile properly and not glitch like crazy.

Ayyyyy, I'm learning HybridBasic toooooo Razz Nice to see you here! Very Happy
Welcome to the forums Battlesquid! Razz
xMarminq_ wrote:
Welcome to the forums Battlesquid! Razz

Battlesquid has been here much longer than you have....
Laughing
Yo what up peeps I got a ti 84 silver that I want to play games on. I finna hit up ur archives and get me some vidya TI-84+ SE TI-84+ SE TI-84+ SE TI-84+ SE TI-84+ SE TI-84+ SE TI-84+ SE
***TheLastMillennial mumbles something about that being 7 calculators and not 1 : P
Hello nig, glad to see your enjoying the archives! In future posts please don't make so many purposeful spelling errors. Smile

Other than that, welcome to Cemetech! Do you have any projects you're working on?
Hello! I am glad that a place like this exists. I have just started my sophomore year of high school and am using my brand new TI-83 plus. I am very happy with it! I'd like to learn how to program with my calculator and go beyond the classroom with its great potential, but I don't know where to start. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
gootah wrote:
Hello! I am glad that a place like this exists. I have just started my sophomore year of high school and am using my brand new TI-83 plus. I am very happy with it! I'd like to learn how to program with my calculator and go beyond the classroom with its great potential, but I don't know where to start. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hiya gootah! Try the TIBD. It's where I started to learn how to code in TI Basic, and is a great starting place.

Nice to see you here on Cemetech! Very Happy
Battlesquid wrote:
gootah wrote:

Hiya gootah! Try the TIBD. It's where I started to learn how to code in TI Basic, and is a great starting place.

Thank you so much for linking that! I cannot wait to start coding tomorrow! Very Happy
gootah wrote:
...my brand new TI-83 plus...

I didn't know they still made TI-83s anymore. Confused

Adding on to what BattleSquid posted, I find the Command Index and the TI-Basic Starter Kit most useful.

Welcome to Cemetech! Very Happy
Hey, I'm Michelle. I started learning C++ on the app ''Solo learn'' a week ago. My uncle codes cool stuff and i also wanted to do that.
PT_ is a friend of mine and he adviced me to come to cemetech. I'm looking forward to stay here Smile
Michelle24 wrote:
Hey, I'm Michelle.

Hey Michelle, welcome to Cemetech! Smile

Michelle24 wrote:
I started learning C++ on the app ''Solo learn'' a week ago. My uncle codes cool stuff and i also wanted to do that.

Cool! If you have any questions (I know that Razz), you can post them in the right subforum, and I'm sure people are willing to help you.
Michelle24 wrote:
PT_ is a friend of mine and he adviced me to come to cemetech.

Rolling Eyes

Michelle24 wrote:
I'm looking forward to stay here Smile

Same, I hope you feel welcome here. Have a nice time! Smile
Michelle24 wrote:
Hey, I'm Michelle. I started learning C++ on the app ''Solo learn'' a week ago. My uncle codes cool stuff and i also wanted to do that.
PT_ is a friend of mine and he adviced me to come to cemetech. I'm looking forward to stay here Smile

Hiya Michelle! Kinda spooky, I just started to learn C++ on Solo-learn yesterday Shock

Battlesquid wrote:
Michelle24 wrote:

Hiya Michelle! Kinda spooky, I just started to learn C++ on Solo-learn yesterday Shock

Guess who else is learning C++ on Solo Learn...
Michelle24 wrote:

Hey Michelle24! Anybody who is friends with PT_ is ok by me! Hope you enjoy your stay!

oh, guess who else is learning C++ on solo learn. Surprised

BattleSquid is, not me. Razz
TheLastMillennial wrote:
gootah wrote:

Adding on to what BattleSquid posted, I find the Command Index and the TI-Basic Starter Kit most useful.

Hmm. Well, I received mine brand new off of Amazon. Maybe there's a few warehouses full of them and they're still trying to get rid of them. Razz
gootah wrote:
TheLastMillennial wrote:
gootah wrote:

Hmm. Well, I received mine brand new off of Amazon. Maybe there's a few warehouses full of them and they're still trying to get rid of them. Razz

The ti-83 plus is still in production, however, the ti-83 and ti-83 plus SE aren't.
I just found this site today and really appreciate all the information that you're sharing. I'm retired and studying high school math, so I will be using this forum regularly .

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 128, 129, 130 ... 146, 147, 148  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 129 of 148
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours