Mostly I write software for embedded systems. If I write something for myself it is usually some utility to help with an assembler program that I'm currently working on (e.g. a bitmap converter for Atari). I also started using Python for this purpose recently when I discovered it makes some simple things faster to develop Smile
Ok, that's really cool!

EDIT:

This is 7 years after the first post was made, and 2^7 is 128. This is the 128'th page.
Hello I am VØRT3X.
(Ikr, obvious much?)

I am interested in programming, mainly directly from the calculator (e.g. TI-BASIC and integrated Assembly).

What most of you probably don't know, unless for some reason you do (small world) I produce ELECTRONIC MUSIC! WOW! Kek.

Link: https://soundcloud.com/iamvortex
Nice to see you on Cemetech VØRT3X! Do you have any projects in TI-BASIC that you are doing/have finished?

Cool that you create music, it's good Very Happy
VØRT3X wrote:
I produce ELECTRONIC MUSIC! WOW! Kek.

Link: https://soundcloud.com/iamvortex
Yay another electronic musician ^^
Welcome to Cemetech, VØRT3X! Your username breaks SAX and IRC though... Razz If you have any questions or projects, feel free to post it!
Hi. I'm s04 and hopefully I won't break the Net. Laughing
Hey S04, and welcome to Cemetech!
s04 wrote:
Hi. I'm s04 and hopefully I won't break the Net. 0x5

Don't worry. I've tried, and it's impossible to actually break the interwebs. So you're fine.

Oh, and welcome to Cemetech! I hope you enjoy your stay.
s04 wrote:
Hi. I'm s04 and hopefully I won't break the Net. 0x5

Welcome to Cemetech, and enjoy your stay here!

Also, do you have any interesting programming/hardware/whatever projects you are working on/have completed in the past? It'd sure be cool to see some Smile
If you do happen to break the web, tell me how you did it... Evil or Very Mad
OK,
A couple of members already know me, and I'm pretty familiar with the website already, but I'm the Zixcoder. I come from TI-BD and mostly code in BASIC. I have been trying to learn eZ80 Assembly, but I have failed in finding a good website to learn at, so I stick with BASIC using a TI-84 CE. I am working on an ongoing project to make a good Minesweeper program in BASIC, which has been my focus, and likely will be for a while.
Cool 'Tis great to be here!

↓Link to minesweeper download↓
https://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&id=1580
Hiya Zixcoder! I already know you from the TIBD, but hi again, and nice to see you on Cemetech! Very Happy
Hi everyone, I am Saleh and I have recently taken an interest in learning to code in C for TI-84 Plus Ce calculators. I was inspired by MateoConLechuga's Oiram program to start learning. I already know Java and C# and VBA but I have never used C until now. I am joining this forum to ask the many questions I have right now. I figured out how to set up the editor and make the programs and I have made a few simple programs so far (Creating sprites and making them move and compressing images). I have seen the Wiki online but it hasn't answered all my questions.
I can't wait to advance with the help of this community.
Very Happy
salehAce wrote:
Hi everyone, I am Saleh and I have recently taken an interest in learning to code in C for TI-84 Plus Ce calculators. I was inspired by MateoConLechuga's Oiram program to start learning. I already know Java and C# and VBA but I have never used C until now. I am joining this forum to ask the many questions I have right now. I figured out how to set up the editor and make the programs and I have made a few simple programs so far (Creating sprites and making them move and compressing images). I have seen the Wiki online but it hasn't answered all my questions.
I can't wait to advance with the help of this community.
Very Happy

Welcome to Cemetech, Saleh! If you need anything, just create a topic and we'll be more than happy to assist you in whatever endeavors you want to do.

I wish you the best of luck!
Hello my name is Alvajoy123 😄
I love emojis
Am a male 😁
Love to program 😍
And I am 13 🏃
Look forward to using website 👍
Alvajoy123 wrote:
Hello my name is Alvajoy123 😄
I love emojis
Am a male 😁
Love to program 😍
And I am 13 🏃
Look forward to using website 👍

Welcome to Cemetech, and enjoy your stay!
Hello My name is beckadamtheinventor and I program in Hybrid Basic with as many libraries as I can get my hands on and use correctly.
I program everything from Basic Libraries to Basic Games, to a little bit of ICE when I can wrap my brain around how to get my code to compile properly and not glitch like crazy.
beckadamtheinventor wrote:
Hello My name is beckadamtheinventor and I program in Hybrid Basic with as many libraries as I can get my hands on and use correctly.
I program everything from Basic Libraries to Basic Games, to a little bit of ICE when I can wrap my brain around how to get my code to compile properly and not glitch like crazy.

Awesome, I'd love to see some of your projects! Perhaps post about them here?
beckadamtheinventor wrote:

Welcome to Cemetech Adam.
I have been waiting for you to join for a while now....
like ever since I joined Cemetech

EDIT:
not to sound creepy but I acutaly know adam...
and introduced him to Cemetech.
Welcome, Beck! We eagerly await to help you solve your glitches and anything else Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 127, 128, 129 ... 146, 147, 148  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 128 of 148
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours