Hey everyone. I have a TI 84 plus ce calculator. I am new to all of “this”, so I haven’t really learnt much of anything yet. I am open to learning as much as possible; Basic, Axe, and Asm. I do know a little about Python, JavaScript, Html, and CSS, and I have even built/ working on at least 4 websites right now, including 2 business websites. As I said, I am open to learning new programming languages, and if you have questions, I will try to help where I can. I have many interesting suggestions, I just don’t know how to do any of them yet. Very Happy
Hey Guys, I've been a member of Cemetech for a while (about a month) now, but I have not introduced myself in this forum, and as such I will do so now:

Hi Everyone, my name is Rohan Modi, I am a student in middle school in New Jersey.

I am semi-fluent in TI-Basic,
and hope to learn C first, followed by assembly.
I found out about Cemetech when I came here to download a program for the TI 84 Plus CE, which is the only calculator I own right now, though I am looking to invest my little money in a TI-83 Plus.
rohanmodi wrote:
Hey Guys, I've been a member of Cemetech for a while (about a month) now, but I have not introduced myself in this forum, and as such I will do so now:

Hi Everyone, my name is Rohan Modi, I am a student in middle school in New Jersey.

I am semi-fluent in TI-Basic,
and hope to learn C first, followed by assembly.
I found out about Cemetech when I came here to download a program for the TI 84 Pluse Ce, which is the only calculator I own right now, though I am looking to invest my little money in a TI-83 Plus.

I have the same calculator. Come talk to me if you need help, I will try to help where I can!
FrankzeeTank wrote:

I have the same calculator. Come talk to me if you need help, I will try to help where I can!

Thanks Franzee Tank, are you experienced at TI Basic, C, or assembly, or even all of them?
I've been at Cemetech for about a year (Yes. I'm still an advanced newbie), so I might as well introduce myself. I'm Daniel. I'm currently a freshman and came to Cemetech after a friend gave me a copy of Banchor. I came mainly to ask JamesV how to navigate a certain part of the game, which he graciously answered back. From that point on, I stayed as a member (or is it newbie) of Cemetech. I know a bit of TI-Basic and am hopefully trying to learn C and ASM.
My name is Trey Borden (but I go by Rare). I'm a TI-Z80 enthusiast, collector, and developer. Contact me if you're interested!

GameJolt (where I post programs): https://gamejolt.com/@raremediateam/
Twitter (Personal): https://www.twitter.com/itzrare_yt
Twitter (RareMediaTeam): https://www.twitter.com/raremediateam
Hey Kerm, i've heard a lot about you and what brought me to cemetech was the community and how nice the people are here (not gonna lie I got called out for spelling a few times Laughing Laughing ) another reason I joined was a chance to learn about calculators and TI-baisic. The calc I own right now is a TI-84+CE but i'm trying to get a ti nspire cx. Razz Razz Razz Razz TI-84+ CE TI-84+ CE
itzrare wrote:
My name is Trey Borden (but I go by Rare). I'm a TI-Z80 enthusiast, collector, and developer. Contact me if you're interested!

Hello itzrare and welcome to Cemetech! What brought you to Cemetech? We'd love to see some of your programs, you might consider uploading it to our Archives or posting them Smile

rockhouser wrote:
Hey Kerm, i've heard a lot about you and what brought me to cemetech was the community and how nice the people are here (not gonna lie I got called out for spelling a few times 0x5 0x5 ) another reason I joined was a chance to learn about calculators and TI-baisic. The calc I own right now is a TI-84+CE but i'm trying to get a ti nspire cx. Razz Razz Razz Razz TI-84+ CE TI-84+ CE

Welcome to Cemetech, rockhouser! Glad to hear that you like the community here so far. Did you already create some (small) programs in TI-BASIC before?
PT_ wrote:
itzrare wrote:

Hello itzrare and welcome to Cemetech! What brought you to Cemetech? We'd love to see some of your programs, you might consider uploading it to our Archives or posting them Smile

rockhouser wrote:
Hey Kerm, i've heard a lot about you and what brought me to cemetech was the community and how nice the people are here (not gonna lie I got called out for spelling a few times 0x5 0x5 ) another reason I joined was a chance to learn about calculators and TI-baisic. The calc I own right now is a TI-84+CE but i'm trying to get a ti nspire cx. Razz Razz Razz Razz TI-84+ CE TI-84+ CE

Welcome to Cemetech, rockhouser! Glad to hear that you like the community here so far. Did you already create some (small) programs in TI-BASIC before?

yes i have tried to make a magic 8 ball
rockhouser wrote:

Hey Rock houser, how did your magic 8 ball program work? Was your magic 8 ball program succesful?
rohanmodi wrote:
rockhouser wrote:

Hey Rock houser, how did your magic 8 ball program work? Was your magic 8 ball program succesful?

I think this discussion should be moved to a more related topic. This one would probably be the best thread to move to. Smile
rohanmodi wrote:
rockhouser wrote:

yes it was succesful and im willing to PM you the code
Very Happy Very Happy and ps. rockhouser is one word Laughing Laughing
Greetings, fellow TI enthusiasts! A warm hello from your newest member, kg583!

I've been on TI|BD for a few years now, but I thought it was high time to head on over here to Cemetech and join up with this (comparatively more active) community of TI coders. I haven't made too many notable projects in the past before: my best one so far is a port of Flow Free for the CSE/CE which you can find on the TI|BD Archives. I've also got a few uploads on TICalc, but nothing much; my projects have a tendency to miss the light of day.

Nonetheless, I'll be posting shortly about a new project I've just recently started, one which should greatly benefit from input and critique by all the amazing coders on this site. Stay tuned and happy coding!
Welcome!
I remember PM'ing you on TIBD asking about uploading Flow. Razz
I haven't checked there in a while. I'll do that right now.

Flow was my favorite game for a solid 6 months before I discovered Cemetech.
jcgter777 wrote:
Welcome!
I remember PM'ing you on TIBD asking about uploading Flow. Razz
I haven't checked there in a while. I'll do that right now.

Flow was my favorite game for a solid 6 months before I discovered Cemetech.

Ah, yes, I do remember that. Sorry about not really getting back to you about it...I should get around to uploading it here. I've put it on TICalc as well since then.
Hello, fellow Cemetech users!

My username is BasicTH and like most Cemetech users I am a guy with glasses who is intrigued with what calculators can do these days. Ever since I got a TI 84 Plus CE I've swapped my chemistry teacher with Minesweeper and learned a lot about what it can manage. I'm competent in TI-Basic and I'm currently learning how to use ICE to make better games.

I had this account for a while, but it was inactivated. Comic however reacted my account, for which I'm grateful (thank you Comic).

From now on, when I work on something nice, I'll post it here, instead of in the Discord server.

Stay determined!
Hi, I'm Nomkid.

I'm quite fluent in many languages, whether it be calc or computer. I'm usually just kind of lazy or too busy to actually do stuff. (I also have a short attention span)

But I'm here to be a new part of the community. My goal is to revive the calculator community an become a well known user. On a side note, sometimes I go inactive for a while for personal reasons, don't panic if this happens.
herro, I'm De2290 aspiring calculator programmar... I will make good programs for my potato...

Okay seriously, I'm De2290, and I'm thinking of making a command line simulator for the TI-84 Plus CE. I came to this website when I got my TI-84 Plus Ce and wanted to figure out what I could do with this "marvelous" piece of technology (I just came from cfwing a 3ds, so I wanted to see what I could do with a CE)

I could use some help for ez80.
im DTWH

im finna trick out my ti 84 and im gonna make a game or smth
Sorry for being a grammar schutzstaffel... but could you make your post anymore cringy? This is a community for mature people, so please don't make a post like that, it gives me epileptic nightmares about.... minecraft *shudders

Edit: Sorry if I made you feel unwelcome.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 134, 135, 136 ... 146, 147, 148  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 135 of 148
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours