Read the reviews on ticalc.org! People are reporting problems!
Those are the older reviews. Read the reviews with dates past 2010-8-25 to read the reviews for DCS7.
As Souvik said, the reviews didn't get the "Note: Review is for previous version" tag because of the way I arranged the upload and merge with Nikky. Raylin, may I also request more descriptive topic titles in the future? I've edited yours.
LOL. Okay, Kerm.
Sorry for the freakout.
I like Doors too much. Razz
Raylin wrote:
0x5. Okay, Kerm.
Sorry for the freakout.
I like Doors too much. Razz
No problem, I appreciate the concern and you keeping your eyes open. Please let me know if you find anything of interest still, though. Smile
Bawwwww.
allynfolksjr wrote:
Bawwwww.
Bawwwww?
Small, rather insignificant bug I found. On the DCS menu (the one you get by pressing "Y="), clicking one pixel above the separator between items selects the item below it, rather than the one on the top side of the separator.
calcdude84se wrote:
Small, rather insignificant bug I found. On the DCS menu (the one you get by pressing "Y="), clicking one pixel above the separator between items selects the item below it, rather than the one on the top side of the separator.
Weird, I must have miscalculated the pixels. Hopefully that's not too big a deal, though, since it didn't show up in any testing reports. At any rate, I've added it to the bug tracker.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours