@JPez: I listened to your song...was that recorded by you? That was a really weird song...
No, it's by Einstein's Secret Orchestra. Go to subgenius.com as well...
Not having listened to it, can someone please elaborate?
It's a very long and retarded song, and I only got through five minutes of it before I turned it off Wink .
Ooookay, so I'll continue my non-listening of it Very Happy
You have to listen to the whole thing though to truly appreciate it. I had the same opinion as UD at first, but then I actually listened to the entire thing. It's now rated 5 stars in my iTunes library and I've spent approximately 4 days listening to it (according to the play count).
ok, wow, you are crazy

iTunes, yuck, I only use it for my iPod, else it is WinMedia (sorry, I really hate Macs)
lol it seems someone's trying to be like Gunther
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

EDIT: So that's where this pic came from
Way to necropost, Ultimate Dev'r. And both of Gunther's songs that I've heard/seen are awesome, by the way. Very Happy
KermMartian wrote:
Way to necropost, Ultimate Dev'r.

Would you rather I start a new topic or continue an old one Question

KermMartian wrote:
And both of Gunther's songs that I've heard/seen are awesome, by the way. Very Happy

He's got a new single out called Pussycat

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours