Ding Ding Dong by Gunther

Note: There's partial nudity, no pr0n, and not nearly as offensive as Kerm's last topic Smile
very cool, I like it, crazy though.
Yeah; my friend was telling me about it today, and was telling me excerpts of it; this movie is just too **** funny! Laughing

EDIT: I just had an idea; this would be a perfect DDR song! Laughing I'm serious! Maybe make a level in DDR for Windows or something...heh Very Happy That will be my weekend project.
Quote:

You cannot access the following Web address:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/dingdingdong.html

The site you requested is blocked under the following categories: Gruesome Content, Sexual Materials

You can:
Submit a site review request to your network administrator.

Temporarily override filtering on this computer if you have an override name and password. (Note that your administrator may be notified that you've bypassed filtering.)

Use your browser's Back button or enter a different Web address to continue.
Well, it is sexual...and why are you trying to view it at school?!
There isn't any actual nudity it that...wtf how hilarious!! Smile
My ears would have been blessed to have never heard that song...but here it is again! Razz

Instead of listening to "Media for the Asses," listen to this:

Now you know why I live in Dobbstown.
Oh come on, that was hilarious, especially the scene at the very end Very Happy
Well yeah, I guess, I just have a prejudice against Ebaum's World.

Did anyone actually bother to download the link a posted?
I didn't get to it - what is it?
I will download the link when I get my comp up and running (it works now, just need to get into my house)
Yayness.
I will be able to play blockland also (maybe inside Fedora with WINE)
Yay!
Well, I've started the DDR process with this song Very Happy I'm using DWI (Dance With Intensity; not Danicing While Intoxicated! Laughing) And making my own step file; it's kind of a pain, because it's just guess and check to see if you get the beats in tune with the steps. I think I'm going to buy a DDR pad (a REAL one this time), and make a capture program to analyse what steps I take and when. It should make my life easier. So far, I have about 10 seconds worth of dancing synced...the song is about 3 1/2 minutes long...so that makes me around 5% complete thus far Smile
hehe...nice!
Now if there was only a way to get it onto a playstation...
The PS and XBox games allow you to create steps for a song. There's even a special pad for it (probably expensive).
Quote:
The PS and XBox games allow you to create steps for a song.

Well, that explains why I haven't done it before; I only have the PS2 versions of DDR! Laughing

But what I want is to be able to go in with a hex editor or something, and manually add in my songs, steps, scores, etc.
Whoops...I meant the PS2, not the PS1. The PS2 may not have the pad though...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours