calcnet calcnet calcnet

Razz
qazz42 wrote:
calcnet calcnet calcnet

Razz
Actually, yeah. I either need to get a ton of 2.5mm stereo plugs now, or convince BrandonW to sell me a dozen of his. Very Happy
I have two, if you want one.
I think the latter one is the most favourable Smile
SirCmpwn wrote:
I have two, if you want one.
That would be a step in the right direction. Smile I think I only have one or two of them here atm, although I'm sure I have more at my parents' house somewhere. It looks like they're about $4-$5 including shipping on eBay, which is a total ripoff. RadioShack looks to no longer carry the part. DigiKey has the part for 96 cents, though:

http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail&name=CP-2501SP-ND
Wait, you are talking unit<->unit I/O, right?
SirCmpwn wrote:
Wait, you are talking unit<->unit I/O, right?
That's precisely what I'm talking about, as per that link I just posted. Smile
Just checking. I'll trade you one for the DCS6 source code.
SirCmpwn wrote:
Just checking. I'll trade you one for the DCS6 source code.
Hehe, is that what the going rate is? By the way, would you agree that this should get split off into a CALCnet 2 Revival thread?
Found it!
Anyway, you want the cable?
SirCmpwn wrote:
Found it!
Anyway, you want the cable?
Sure, why not. Smile Here, don't spread this around:

http://www.cemetech.net/doorscs/docs/source6/
Wow, don't spread this link that was posted in a public forum around, okay Razz
thank you Kerm! Now I can look at DCS source code!
qazz42 wrote:
thank you Kerm! Now I can look at DCS source code!
Well, the DCS6 source, anyway. And I packaged the source code for Document DE with Doc DE 7 if you want to take a look at it. SirCmpwn, I doubt many people would look for the Doors CS source code in a CALCnet3 revival thread.
Fair enough. PM me with your mailing address please.
Good point, now, back to calcnet Smile

hmm, do you have anything left over from calcnet and calcnet2?
qazz42 wrote:
Good point, now, back to calcnet Smile
So to start with I'm going to try to get CALCnet2 working more reliably. I think my original theory was fairly sound, and the fact that it worked once meant that it wasn't completely broken. I suspect that the slowness you can see in the following screenshot is due to a lot of collisions and retries, since it was hard to replicate this:

(From this thread: http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1914)
Cool, I hope I can help as much as possible. Smile

A tad off topic, but calcnet 3 should support timl
Sorry, but that 2nd screenshot...

Aaaanyway, CalcNET revival would be cool, as well as Civilization Simulator II Smile
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
Sorry, but that 2<sup>nd</sup> screenshot...

Aaaanyway, CalcNET revival would be cool, as well as Civilization Simulator II Smile
Oh yeah, Civ Sim II, and also M-Game. So that makes three old projects that I need to revive now. Smile DJ, what did you mean about the second screenshto?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours