Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
This section is for Cemetech members to post their latest calculator coding projects, computer software projects, general research projects, webapps, hardware projects and mods, and whatever tech-related that you're working on. If your project shows promise, progress, and quality, one of the admins may offer it a spot as a Member Feature. We recommend that your first post in your topic offer some of the following information:

:: A project name (of course)
:: A brief description of the goals of the project
:: A mention of what's already done, and what's still to come
:: If possible, mockups, screenshots, or photographs of the project!

Good luck with all your projects, and we look forward to hearing about them. Please try to offer constructive suggestions and criticism of the projects in this subforum.
cool, I hope to use this soon >.>
qazz42 wrote:
cool, I hope to use this soon >.>
Excellent. Smile I hope that there are a lot of people using this subforum soon. I feel it's more appropriately and less confusingly-named than the equivalent previous Community News subforum.
I will post some projects soon. Hope they get good views. Smile
basicman wrote:
I will post some projects soon. Hope they get good views. Smile
I'm sure you'll get a good mix of suggestions, praise, and critiques; hope those will all help you build bigger and better projects. Smile
How do I paste the pics. I seem to be having some trouble pasting. Can you add pics without a link
You need to use the [img] tag:

Here is an example to display my avatar:

Code:
[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/110x4li.gif[/img]

Note that you have to have the proper file extension for the image (.gif, .png, .jpg, etc.)
thank you
souvik1997 wrote:
You need to use the [img] tag:

Here is an example to display my avatar:

Code:
[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/110x4li.gif[/img]

Note that you have to have the proper file extension for the image (.gif, .png, .jpg, etc.)
Also make sure that you uploaded the image to an image hosting website like tinypic.com or imageshack.us.
how do you get the moving screenshots? (screenvideos?) Smile
Use WabbitEmu and select the record feature, then do your action(s), and finish by telling it to stop recording. It will then as you where you want to save the file to, and once it's been saved, you upload it to an image hosting site and use the [img] tag, just like a picture.
Beta7 wrote:
Use WabbitEmu and select the record feature, then do your action(s), and finish by telling it to stop recording. It will then as you where you want to save the file to, and once it's been saved, you upload it to an image hosting site and use the [img] tag, just like a picture.
We call them "animated screenshots", bspymaster. Smile Just grab WabbitEmu, load your program, press Backspace to begin recording, choose where to save the screenshot, do what you need to do, then press Backspace again. You'll need to upload the image(s) to an image host like tinypic.com or imageshack.us so that we can see them.
Thanks for the link, Kerm. that was going to be my next question: where do I get it Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Beta7 wrote:
Use WabbitEmu and select the record feature, then do your action(s), and finish by telling it to stop recording. It will then as you where you want to save the file to, and once it's been saved, you upload it to an image hosting site and use the [img] tag, just like a picture.
We call them "animated screenshots", bspymaster. Smile Just grab WabbitEmu, load your program, press Backspace to begin recording, choose where to save the screenshot, do what you need to do, then press Backspace again. You'll need to upload the image(s) to an image host like tinypic.com or imageshack.us so that we can see them.


So basically you just said exactly what I did (but with more detail on how to record, which I presumed would be self explanatory once he looked at the menu in Wabbit), and provided a link. At least I was close with that post. Razz
You sound angry for some reason. Shock You know I was expanding on your post rather than attempting to replace it, correct?
I know, and I wasn't angry. Just confused as to why you were appearing to just restate, is all. Wink
Beta7 wrote:
I know, and I wasn't angry. Just confused as to why you were appearing to just restate, is all. Wink
Simply to add the information that I feel your post lacked, which wasn't much. Wink Sorry for the misunderstanding.
check out web.me.com/twodomers/crossfire_studios for my projects!!!
Smile
bspymaster wrote:
check out web.me.com/twodomers/crossfire_studios for my projects!!!
Smile
Looks very nice. Smile When you say "we" in your site, are you using the royal "we" (ie, "we" == "I"), or do you work with someone else on your programs?
team pr0xy? KermM
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement