Cemetech City is the first large-scale, city build map to hit TBM. I contains multiple towns and cities, a river, and a lake with islands for underwater builds. It also features roads connecting all the areas, each flattened and graded to be passable by the LEGO Cart. The main city has a 3x3 grid of 64x64 plates, with a single larger 128x128 plate at the edge for larger builds. There are places to build bridges, and five smaller towns have been given baseplates for easy builds. There are many other town spaces where baseplates can be added, and in addition there is a space for an airport and for a heliport or other small building. Check out the screenshot (click for a larger view) and download link below.

Download:
[MAP] Cemetech City
YAY, now to get my computer back so I can play, or maybe just borrow my parents.
Please do!
well, the problem is with Linux, when I have it installed, it destroys the boot loader for Windows 2000 and XP. I may be wrong on what it is doing exactly, but that is the way it seems.
Sweet. Not that I'll be needing it, but sweet nonetheless.
Why wouldn't you need it? You can always host a Cemetech City build yourself...
yeah, I like the map layout. It is a nice layout.
Thanks! I'll be hosting another build there.
well, I can't get on, oh well, will play later
OK, keep in mind though people, you can build on your own if you DL the map.
which is why I got it. Cemetech City rocks.
Awesome, thanks. Smile
I'm going to be releasing Cemetech City 2 soon as well, which contains the Cemetech City build. I'm also thinking of making an ocean map.
sweet, can't wait
For which? What do you think of the ocean map idea? I'm thinking solid water with dark stormy skies, rain, and no bouancy in the water for underwagter builds.
KermMartian wrote:
For which? What do you think of the ocean map idea? I'm thinking solid water with dark stormy skies, rain, and no bouancy in the water for underwagter builds.

How about adding an ocean to Cemetech? Or would that be too laggy?
Kerm, I can't wait for it all.
Jonathan Pezzino wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

How about adding an ocean to Cemetech? Or would that be too laggy?

It wouldn't be laggy, but there's the tile issue - it would just be a big lake. Smile
so, are you talking about, with the ocean, of having islands or something?
In a separate map, having an ocean with big waves, stormy skies, rain, dark ambient light, and underwater build plates.
ok, so instead of land the bottom of the ocean, gottcha. Though I think islands would be cool.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours