So, I wanted to test the GUITextLineIn function but, I keep getting an UND error. I thought I had read everything about pushing but...

This is my code:

Code:
:sum(9
:sum(7,0,255
:sum(7,9,0,0,20,8,""
:sum(11
:sum(10
Raylin wrote:
So, I wanted to test the GUITextLineIn function but, I keep getting an UND error. I thought I had read everything about pushing but...

This is my code:

Code:
That's odd that that's not working; I don't actually see any flaws with that. Give me a minute to throw that on my emulator and look into it. In the meantime, I assume you end up at the sum(7,9,... line if you choose 2. Goto?
Raylin wrote:

This is my code:

Code:

Looks okay, unless a 0-length string is the problem, but you're running the GUI without the Mouse, which means you can't edit the TextLineIn
Hmm. I RAM cleared and made the program again.

It works now.
Smile

Thanks for the help, guys.
Raylin wrote:
Hmm. I RAM cleared and made the program again.

It works now.
Smile

Thanks for the help, guys.
That worries me, but I'm glad to hear it was fixable. Do try what Xeno said about using the GUIMouse, sum(12), so you can actually give input in the text box, though. Smile Feel free to continue using this thread for further DCSB Lib coding questions, though, and I hope you'll post up screenies of whatever you're working on. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours