Thank you and also, do you have a link to this mario? and does it work on the Nspire's 84+ keypad?
Myntal wrote:
Well, while we wait on that one xD what are some must haves?

Here are some of my all-time favorites:

:: Uncle Worm v1.1.2
:: Paper Plane
:: Phoenix 4.0
It added UNCLEWORM to protected programs, what does this mean?
It means you can't edit the program on the calculator.
Well, when I attempt to run it under doorCS I get:
Error # 514
BASIC EX Err: Syn
Kerm, that is the TI-83 version for VENUS

hehe fail
xD are the others Ti 83? for venus? :p
Myntal wrote:
Well, when I attempt to run it under doorCS I get:
Error # 514
BASIC EX Err: Syn
But it works fine under the TI-OS's Program Catalogue?

There doesn't happen to be an option that says "2. Goto?" is there? Just "1. Quit/Exit?"
There is a goto.
Now there is trouble apparently with transferring Pheonix, is that game installed differently?
It shows up as a BASIC program? My guess is you either sent the wrong file (the extension should be .8xp) or the first two bytes, which should be $BB,$6D, are wrong. A hex editor can fix that.
Edit: No, it should be the same for Pheonix. Just use TI-Connect and transfer the .8xp file.
Myntal wrote:
Now there is trouble apparently with transferring Pheonix, is that game installed differently?
Nope, you just send the .8xp file to your calculator. Qazz, that's what I get for copying the first link I find.

Hey everyone, I fixed the CHAIN7 issue thanks to Braden, and uncovered one other issue. I noticed that MirageOS has gotten 2K downloads this past week, so I think it's time to release Doors CS a bit early. Smile Things left to do:

:: Homescreen blank and untypeable after HomeRunning the RunProg1 test program?
:: Make InfoPop and MemoryPop appear slightly faster
:: Problem with hiding archived programs?
:: Certain Ion programs aren't runnable?

Edit: So I'm thinking perhaps a Wednesday release for DCS7? It would help me a LOT if you guys would please test the following 8xk for general functionality, especially the ability to run any program on your calculator, edit any BASIC program, and properly modify properties:

http://www.cemetech.net/files/dcs7rc1.1.8xk
I'm having some wacky communication errors all of a sudden..
KermMartian wrote:
...fixed the CHAIN7 issue thanks to Braden...

Shweet.

KermMartian wrote:
I noticed that MirageOS has gotten 2K downloads this past week, so I think it's time to release Doors CS a bit early. Smile...

I'm testing now, I think that a Wednesday release would be great, as long as us testers see no problems until then.
Okay, Does my Nspire OS have to be a certain version?
Doors sucks.
No, it shouldn't, Myntal. Any Nspire OS version should work.
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
...fixed the CHAIN7 issue thanks to Braden...

Shweet.

KermMartian wrote:
I noticed that MirageOS has gotten 2K downloads this past week, so I think it's time to release Doors CS a bit early. Smile...

I'm testing now, I think that a Wednesday release would be great, as long as us testers see no problems until then.
Definitely agreed. Just so you guys know, of course, the four issues I bullet-pointed are still extant, but I consider them all relatively minor issues (except for hiding archived programs). I hope you guys don't find anything major! Smile
Okay, problems all solved :] thanks everyone <3
Myntal wrote:
Okay, problems all solved :] thanks everyone <3
Excellent! Be sure to let me know how you like Doors CS, check out the manual if you have any questions, and definitely let me know in the next 36 hours or so if you run into any bugs.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 4 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours