25%  [ 1 ]
AAA battery (rechargeable if possible)
 0%  [ 0 ]
#1 and 2
 25%  [ 1 ]
#1 and 3
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

As the title says: What kind of battery do you want?
Keep in mind about usability, availability of batteries, power consumption, etc. before voting!

Happy voting! Smile
Go with a AA or AAA setup I would say, and if it is not hard to have the charger built in, then go for it as well. Going with an Internal battery means you have to remember to keep it charged, and I know I can be bad at that personally on some devices.
I would personally opine for a nice pair of 3.7V Li-Poly batteries (or a single one, if you insist). I feel like that will save users a lot of money in the long run on batteries. To provide a counterpoint to Rivereye: I already have to remember to charge my phone, laptop, netbook, and MP3 player, so one more device is no big dael.
I would op for AA batteries only, with an option to charge them if supported. I personally don't think a rechargeable battery would be useful for this kind of calc, plus I don't know of any place to buy those kind of batteries.

AA batteries are considerably cheaper. I can get 8 batteries at the dollar store for around 60 cents. It can probably last for quite a while (a month or more), so why bother with a rechargeable battery? Smile
alberthrocks wrote:
I would op for AA batteries only, with an option to charge them if supported. I personally don't think a rechargeable battery would be useful for this kind of calc, plus I don't know of any place to buy those kind of batteries.

AA batteries are considerably cheaper. I can get 8 batteries at the dollar store for around 60 cents. It can probably last for quite a while (a month or more), so why bother with a rechargeable battery? Smile
Because with the faster and more complex processor, probably higher-resolution screen, larger amount of storage, possible backlight, and external peripherals, they're not going to last a month. And most people don't pay those kinds of prices for AAs.
That's all folks! Smile Voting is now closed, and votes will now be tallied.
The final feature list will be announced soon, so stay tuned.

Thanks to everyone who voted! Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours