I can't say much yet but just look at the mockups (which are actually in-game screenshots that weren't programmed yet). Razz





This game utilizes the gauntlet. Axe, BASIC, Hybrid BASIC, DCS-MOS Headers, and the DCS xLIB-Celtic III compatibility.

The formula to express what this is:

RPG elements + Tactical gameplay + Time limit + Megaman: Battle Network + elements from Knights in the Nightmare = THIS GAME.
Aww, no DCSB Libs? You disappoint me. Sad Just Joking though, that looks great! I particularly love the reflections on the water in the first screenie. Is this going to be cross-entered in the DCS and Axe contests?
Raylin wrote:
I can't say much yet but just look at the mockups (which are actually in-game screenshots that weren't programmed yet). Razz





This game utilizes the gauntlet. Axe, BASIC, Hybrid BASIC, DCS-MOS Headers, and the DCS xLIB-Celtic III compatibility.

The formula to express what this is:

RPG elements + Tactical gameplay + Time limit + Megaman: Battle Network + elements from Knights in the Nightmare = THIS GAME.



D: no dcs libs?
Oops. Forgot about those. Razz

Yeah. DCSB libs are there too.
Raylin wrote:
Oops. Forgot about those. Razz

Yeah. DCSB libs are there too.
Sweeeet. Which one(s) will you be using? AnsStack, string stuff, pixel detection, GUI stuff...?
AnsStack mostly.

I have no use for the others in this game.
Raylin wrote:
AnsStack mostly.

I have no use for the others in this game.
That's fair; I hope it works out well for you. And good luck in the contests.
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement