Thats exactly what i mean. Note: she is in the top 50 farmvillers.... come on lady...
Oh well, It gives me exp. in dealing with less capable people.
I hate computer retarded people, I see some kids smashing the dell logo on the school computers, thinking it is the on button...
happybobjr wrote:
Thats exactly what i mean. Note: she is in the top 50 farmvillers.... come on lady...
Oh well, It gives me exp. in dealing with less capable people.
I was going to say it's sad that she spends so much time on it that she's in the top 50, but it's even more sad and depressing to think that there are 49 people out there that spend even more time on it. Very Happy

@Qazz: Wow, *facepalm* to them.
Kids at your school do that too!
I thought it was just near me with kids that stupid!

Note: Finished reading "Am I Hacked" Those people, well i will say it nicely, "were not smart". The smartest thing said, although said in a dumb context, was download ccleaner.

Best reg. cleaner ever Very Happy (and free) Very Happy
happybobjr wrote:

Note: Finished reading "Am I Hacked" Those people, well i will say it nicely, "were not smart". The smartest thing said, although said in a dumb context, was download ccleaner.

I prefer to use Spybot S&D and just keep an eye on things being added to my registry in the first place. Smile With Spybot S&D plus Avast! Antivirus, for the past couple of years (knock wood) I've had no virii or malware that I know of.
Alright, Farmville is crazy. I played it for a while, stopped, and now my girlfriend and her family send me gifts on it everyday. Its very annoying. Kids at my school use to think that by running a batch file that says

Code:

Ping www.youtube.com
Pause

and then finding the number that they were hacking the school's computer so that they could go on youtube. Now I can't use my batch shortcuts or steal software from the schools computer (namely Flash, photoshop, etc. all the most recent versions) because people got the computers on complete lockdown.
KermMartian wrote:
happybobjr wrote:

I prefer to use Spybot S&D and just keep an eye on things being added to my registry in the first place. Smile With Spybot S&D plus Avast! Antivirus, for the past couple of years (knock wood) I've had no virii or malware that I know of.

our school made me download 25gig's of crap onto my home pc. (inventor) and other such bigies. once uninstalled all and ran registry cleaner, >9000 things to fix....

Edit: ouch svkk, our school is pretty bad too. 1st. offence of using a flash drive is 5 days iss now....

normally i stay within the lines and do nothing "wrong"... my principle loves me so i can get away with alot Very Happy
another reason I deleted my fb account
you can do that!!????

can you then make a new one with the same email as the one you got rid of?
phh, like I know/care
happybobjr wrote:
you can do that!!????

can you then make a new one with the same email as the one you got rid of?
You can definitely cancel your account, and I know one of my friends has deleted and recreated his account at least once or twice (although I'm not sure if he used the same email each time).
thanks, i'll look into it.
happybobjr wrote:

Edit: ouch svkk, our school is pretty bad too. 1<sup>st</sup>. offence of using a flash drive is 5 days iss now....

normally i stay within the lines and do nothing "wrong"... my principle loves me so i can get away with alot Very Happy

You guys can't use flash drives! hahah I thought my school was bad. I had 3 days ISD this year because I hacked into the sophmore dean's account and gave myself administrative privelages so I could download the Adobe Suite.... was it worth it? Yes. Do I still have administrative privelages because the idiots at my school don't know how to revolk it? Hell Yes.
Svakk wrote:
happybobjr wrote:

Edit: ouch svkk, our school is pretty bad too. 1<sup>st</sup>. offence of using a flash drive is 5 days iss now....

You guys can't use flash drives! hahah I thought my school was bad. I had 3 days ISD this year because I hacked into the sophmore dean's account and gave myself administrative privelages so I could download the Adobe Suite.... was it worth it? Yes. Do I still have administrative privelages because the idiots at my school don't know how to revolk it? Hell Yes.

Speaking of strange school policies, my university apparently has bandwidth caps on the LAN, and thus revoked the internet privileges of my neighbor across the hall -- well, sort of. He can still log into the wifi network just fine, lol.
Svakk wrote:
happybobjr wrote:

What did you use to do it? Maybe a command that begins with net and ends with *? I used that command to go into my mom's PC b/c she was still logged on and my bro changed the Admin account password, so I changed the Administrator account password to one of mine... doubt even my bro would know that command, even though his major is in computer science! At least I don't BREAK my mom's computer when I get on, unlike HIM; I know more than he does not related to programming... STILL!
technomonkey76 wrote:
Tsk tsk, you should be honest and tell them about it. Wink
Hehe, my way of hacking the computers is more fun. Very Happy

No net commands, since that doesn't work for these computers.
What do I do instead? "Burn" a flash drive with a Linux based password wiper, boot it, wipe the password, presto - got access to the Administrator account! Smile Bonus if you installed Ubuntu on it - people were pretty amazed just from the special effects and such. I kinda got in trouble, but got away with it.

I actually was planning to build a LiveCD that would be a powerful sysadmin tool..... but have little backdoors in the CD (key combo, etc.) for removing security software from computers. I have yet to start that project... Razz
alberthrocks wrote:

What do I do instead? "Burn" a flash drive with a Linux based password wiper, boot it, wipe the password, presto - got access to the Administrator account! Smile Bonus if you installed Ubuntu on it - people were pretty amazed just from the special effects and such. I kinda got in trouble, but got away with it.

I actually was planning to build a LiveCD that would be a powerful sysadmin tool..... but have little backdoors in the CD (key combo, etc.) for removing security software from computers. I have yet to start that project... Razz
Aight, let's not forget that it's against the Cemetech TOS to discuss any blackhat hacking. Putting a backdoor in the LiveCD would be a bad idea and very morally wrong. A LiveCD for rescuing and reimaging broken computers would be cool, and it's always nice to have Ophcrack on hand if a user forgets his or her Windows password.
alberthrocks wrote:

Ha, we used to do pranks with stuff like that... until my HS became all mean and started using BIOS passwords to lock down the boot order :/ Also, we used to have lots of trouble with people using the shutdown command to remotely turn off all the computers in certain labs and such...
No one at my elementary school really figure out net shutdown, but net send became a real nuisance. Very Happy That is, until, as you say, it got disabled.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours