KermMartian wrote:
So now that you guys have done some testing, do you think Document DE 7 is good to go? Any final suggestions or bugs I need to look at before I pack it up and release it?

Yes, I haz suggestion: Scrollbar on the right indicating where in the document you are.
Xeno_Cre8or wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
So now that you guys have done some testing, do you think Document DE 7 is good to go? Any final suggestions or bugs I need to look at before I pack it up and release it?

Yes, I haz suggestion: Scrollbar on the right indicating where in the document you are.
Too challenging; I didn't design the GUIRTextMultiline with a scroll callback, unfortunately.

@qazz: Good deal

@Everyone: Then to release we go!
It looks kinda like this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
And it won't work right either.
Holy giant freaking screenshot. O_O What calculator model and OS? Are you using Doors CS 6.9 beta and Document DE 7?
Sorry Sad
Anyway, using 2.54 MP and DCS 6.9 beta and Document DE 7. PLUS I redownloaded everything in that amount of time. So brand new install, just doesn't work quite right.
adept wrote:
Sorry Sad
Anyway, using 2.54 MP and DCS 6.9 beta and Document DE 7. PLUS I redownloaded everything in that amount of time. So brand new install, just doesn't work quite right.
You mean 2.53MP, right? Because 2.54MP is the Nspire version of 2.53MP, and last time I checked WabbitEmu doesn't emulate the Nspire.
yes, typo Kerm! Very Happy
It isn't working on the real thing either.
adept wrote:
It isn't working on the real thing either.
On a real TI-84+SE? It's displaying the same mode of failure, just dots on the screen?
No, it won't transfer at all. I connected it as per usual. I got an error from windows that said "USB Device Not Recognized". WTF! I use it all the time, and it wouldn't transfer. Sorry I didn't clarify that...
adept wrote:
No, it won't transfer at all. I connected it as per usual. I got an error from windows that said "USB Device Not Recognized". WTF! I use it all the time, and it wouldn't transfer. Sorry I didn't clarify that...
That's a TI-Connect problem, then, not a Doors CS or Document DE problem. Smile Do you use the SilverLink or the direct USB cable?
Direct USB as always. Still doesn't explain the whole emulator thing. I've tried it in all sorts of different modes with the same result. Things I've tweaked:
FPS
Shades
And it still does the same thing. That usually causes problems with wabbit, if those are messed up.
adept wrote:
Direct USB as always. Still doesn't explain the whole emulator thing. I've tried it in all sorts of different modes with the same result. Things I've tweaked:
FPS
Shades
And it still does the same thing. That usually causes problems with wabbit, if those are messed up.
I really have no idea what could be causing this. No one else has had that combination cause problems, right? Is anyone else here running 2.53MP?

Edit: I just tested 6.9 beta, Document DE 7, and TI-84+SE 2.53MP on Wabbitemu and Document DE 7 worked perfectly fine. Sad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours