This is where I will post my status of where I am at in converting this document into an html.

The file can be found by clicking on the 'Programs' tab, then selecting 'Misc'. It is about 5 rows down.

I have decided to post actual pics of what the screen should look like instead of having it just typed out. This shouldn't add too much time to the conversion process.
Most excellent. I might want to joinly rerelease this with you on ticalc.org with your permission when it's done...
That would be great! Smile

I am currently working on a pic that I found in the document, the one under section 5. I couldn't get it to copy correctly...

Oh, wait, I got it to work now. Smile
Oookay, which one is that?
It was the one with all the boxes that gave the dimension of the screen. I got it to copy correctly from the adobe version. It didn't look good when copied from the word document...
KermMartian wrote:
Most excellent. I might want to joinly rerelease this with you on ticalc.org with your permission when it's done...

So... what work did you do on this project?
I believe he wrote the original file, which is now being converted (check TI-Freakware's HomePage
I did. It's a massive TI-BASIC tutorial
I might get to making a massive 89 BASIC tutorial with a bridge to TI-GCC that includes more advanced topics than the one you currently have. I'll probably go off the same skeleton, but with a more in-depth discussion on some things and additions on others.
That sounds good. Someething I've always thought would be cool would be to write a TI-BASIC book...
kirb wrote:
I might get to making a massive 89 BASIC tutorial with a bridge to TI-GCC that includes more advanced topics than the one you currently have. I'll probably go off the same skeleton, but with a more in-depth discussion on some things and additions on others.

That would be cool. I wish mdjenkins had more for me to post...

KermMartian wrote:
That sounds good. Someething I've always thought would be cool would be to write a TI-BASIC book...

Oh, you mean a "How to program TI-BASIC for Dummies?" Very Happy
Yeah, essentially, actually make some money off my m4d skillz for once. Very Happy
lol, yeah sure... Smile

Well, I think I will go back to makin some screen shots and converting that tutorial...

Stupid question though... How does one make the images work if it becomes a downloadable file? Or would you like to work on that...?
just make it html with the image folder in the zip.
Ok, ok. Will do. Smile

It just doesn't work the way I have it now, that is why I am asking.
How should I word the credits? I have a terrible headache right now, and I can't seem to make it sound right... Sad
Ahhhhh....kirb, your site is killing my eyes Smile
Stupid question, what does that have to do with my question? Confused
KermMartian wrote:
Ahhhhh....kirb, your site is killing my eyes :)

How so? The banner or the colors?
Well, I am half way done, my laptop has been giving me some problems, though I think I got it straightened out. Smile I hope to finish it tonight...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours