i could make a new site banner with a TI-84!

so once cemetech's different themes finally do materialize, something like that could be utilized!
WhiteValkery wrote:

so once cemetech's different themes finally do materialize, something like that could be utilized!
Neat! There's no reason you couldn't try to mock that up now; I'd love to see it.
ok!
sweet! now i have something to do!

XD
WhiteValkery wrote:
ok!
sweet! now i have something to do!

XD
One thing you'll have to think about when making the banner is what kind of color scheme you have in mind. The current Cemetech6 theme is, as you can see, white, light gray, darker gray, maroon, and black, for the most part.
yeah...
i am just going to make a banner that looks practically identical to your at the moment.

and then when we need different colors, i will just tweak its back ground and stuff
The current banner has worked fine for us for years.
allynfolksjr wrote:

i know... but i am just doing this for fun and for adding new features ones new themes are available...
WhiteValkery wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:

i know... but i am just doing this for fun and for adding new features ones new themes are available...
I think it's a worthy use of your time. For bonus points, see if you can get the macro/blur look that I achieved. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
WhiteValkery wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:

I think it's a worthy use of your time. For bonus points, see if you can get the macro/blur look that I achieved. Smile

that would be pretty easy haha! XD
Just use this awesome image:
cool image...

HEY! what calc is that?
TI-73
WhiteValkery wrote:

allynfolksjr wrote:
TI-73

Ignorance
Svakk wrote:
WhiteValkery wrote:

allynfolksjr wrote:
TI-73

Ignorance

Nope. I'm 100% sure that's a TI-73.
This is where you are correct. That is a TI-73, while he wants a TI-84....
You're...all completely wrong. It's a TI-89 Titanium. Put on your googles and you can see what a TI-73/Explorer looks like.
Svakk wrote:
This is where you are correct. That is a TI-73, while he wants a TI-84....
Except that it's actually a TI-89 Titanium >_<
I thought it was a TI-84 Plus inside a TI-89 Titanium case?
Yes, I am mistaken as well. But regardless, he wanted a picture with a TI-84, and that still isn't an 84....

And I checked in my brothers room and checked out his 89... yeah its one of those.
BrandonW wrote:
You're...all completely wrong. It's a TI-89 Titanium. Put on your googles and you can see what a TI-73/Explorer looks like.
You mean if I put on goggles I can be a TI-73 Explorer myself and explore the world of TI-73s? Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours