player, yes, the "spazz" happens to take away 10 points if he hits you and IF he lands on you, well he drains a whole mothaf**kin lot

wait here is what the enemy is based off of

He is based off of the dracula in the video
He just doesn't seem as menacing in your screenshot =P
err yeah, perhaps I can work on that.

could anyone help me make a ascII version of that?

Must keep it simple though..... cause as you can see the "middle" of the enemy is its weak point.. only hitting there does damage

nvmd I think I shall actually Make it so the flying version of my enemy is more menacing
agreed, he just seems to be randomly moving in yours, perhaps using sin/cos or something to make it move in a circle like it shows
???

How would I do that?

Better open the tibasic wiki
qazz42 wrote:
???

How would I do that?

Better open the tibasic wiki
Well, in a circle of radius R, given an angle T, Rsin(T) is the Y-coordinate and Rcos(T) is the X-coordinate of a point on the edge of the circle. If you do a loop with that, incrementing T somewhere in the loop, the sprite will go in a circle. Keep in mind that all the way around the circle is 2pi radians or 360 degrees, depending on what mode the calculator is it. You'd also have to deal with rounding to [1,8] for Y and [1,16] for X, of course.
Errr Okaaay

I think ill stick to my version.... mainly because it does not hurt my brain.... Razz

Illl look at that, I do not know enough math, give me the RAW code when the contest is over.
qazz42 wrote:
Errr Okaaay

I think ill stick to my version.... mainly because it does not hurt my brain.... Razz

Illl look at that, I do not know enough math, give me the RAW code when the contest is over.
Will do. I presume that you haven't learned trigonometry in school yet?
Other than

soh cah toa

........no
qazz42 wrote:
Other than

soh cah toa

........no
Ah, you'll learn it soon, then. Anyway, keep working, and posting up some news when you have some updates. Smile
Okay, I shall restart my work on saturday cause that is when I get my TI-84+SE!!!
bump,

thread is now closed, this program went nowhere, and I dont plan to work on it any further

please see http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4813 for my new entry
Thread is closed so that people know they should continue reading at the followup thread.

Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours