Help! TBG wont run when i try to start it up! this is what 2 error messages i get when i try to run it.

can somebody please help me? Sad
Give us some more specifics like what computer are you using mac or pc? Also what OS Win7, WinXP, WinVista? Mabey even MacOS?

EDIT: I see you are using Windows
qazz42 wrote:
Give us some more specifics like what computer are you using mac or pc? Also what OS Win7, WinXP, WinVista? Mabey even MacOS?

He is using a PC

It is Windows XP.

Those two screenshots answered that much.

As to possible solutions, I will have to deffer those off to those that play and work on the game. Hopefully they will answer soon.
well i'm using windows XP on a Compaq. no Virtual PC is on my computer
Elfprince, CyberPrime, any ideas on this? It seems to me that maybe he has an incomplete download of the game from SVN?
i let it install all the way, and the install ended with an error
What was the error?

Rephrased: Did Tortoise give you errors?
the error is in the images if you can see them
Edit failed. Did you try to recommit to the SVN? And did Tortoise SVN give you any errors?
My SVN client only gave me one error when it was installing, then the installation stopped
What error was that?
oh i cant remember what it was, because i never look at errors unless they're a message box
Alright. Recommit and tell me if there are any errors. If so, screenshot them and post them. If not, delete your whole TBG directory, create a new TBG directory, and commit it again and then post the errors up in screenshots.
what do you mean by recommit?
Alrighty do this.

Go into your `TBG blockland` directory
Press CTRL + A
Press DELETE
Confirm Deletion

(In other words just delete all the files in `TBG blockland`)

And then follow the steps to install TBG again and post up screenshots of any errors you see.
ok i just got this to work! sooo... yeah
Glad to hear it.
OK now i got the game all setup, but my minifig wont budge a single bit! i need help again!
tifreak8x wrote:
qazz42 wrote:

He is using a PC

It is Windows XP.

As to possible solutions, I will have to deffer those off to those that play and work on the game. Hopefully they will answer soon.
One thing we can't be sure of, what service pack is installed? 1, 2 or 3?

XP Home, Professional, other?
comicIDIOT wrote:
tifreak8x wrote:
qazz42 wrote:

He is using a PC

It is Windows XP.

One thing we can't be sure of, what service pack is installed? 1, 2 or 3?

XP Home, Professional, other?

XP home. and my problem is that i cant move in-game!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours