Kllrnohj wrote:
Or instead of popping up the entire page just pop up that specific post, and maybe the one before it.
Yeah, that's what I was planning on doing.
KermMartian wrote:
Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
In SAX, a handy tool would be like the one ask.com has, the binoculars tool, except make the popped up window large enough to read the post, without actually going there, if you dont know what that tool does, go here:

http://www.ask.com/web?q=hello&qsrc=0&o=333&l=dir

and mouse over the binoculars.
Interesting idea. Hmm, there's a strong possibility I may implement something like that soon.

*cough* *cough*
some18kanal0n3 wrote:
I on my way home from school today, I was thinking about the new cemetech, SAX, my bourd, and a few other online things. In the midst of the thoughts. I remembered a 'Kerm' like person on a message bourd for dogs, just Eskies, not any dog. I had to log into my moms account to grab this set of two screens, merged into one. His bourd is powered by SMF, apperently, not phpBB, I do believe its still possible. The '-' (minus) sign with the dashed-box 'round it, by the date, (upper right) hides the 3 links and the total time logged in at the top.

just FYI: My mom was not logged in for 2 hours & 20 mins, thats how long she's been on sense the update,

@Kerm: I'd love to see something like this in v5, or 6 for that matter! Its just a series of graphs, no SAX =/. Razz

Thoughts? Seconds? Thirds? Twenty-Fithths? Rolling Eyes

Heh:No, its not 8pm here, its 5, she hasn't changed the time zone >.<

Haha. Include that as well. From this topic. Eh? Hehe Wink
Kerm, can you make the Search feature member-only so we don't have to deal with the spam in the admin sax?
User statistics graph: possible.
Search == member-only: Doubtful, it's non-members who are most likely to need to search at all, actually. I can try to filter admin sax better, though.
KermMartian wrote:
Search == member-only: Doubtful, it's non-members who are most likely to need to search at all, actually. I can try to filter admin sax better, though.

thank you Smile
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

thank you Smile
Done, that should make it a little nicer.
is there any particular reason you still have the adonis tech forum hanging around? couldn't that be folded in to something else? the last post was over 3 years ago.
elfprince13 wrote:
is there any particular reason you still have the adonis tech forum hanging around? couldn't that be folded in to something else? the last post was over 3 years ago.
It's hidden to everyone who's not you, tifreak8x, or myself, so I'm not too concerned about it. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
It's hidden to everyone who's not you, tifreak8x, or myself, so I'm not too concerned about it. Smile

or Rivereye! didn't realize that though, I just scroll past it all the time.
Is that the freaky black/green forum that's like a mirror of this that I got redirected to through sax that one time? Cause then I know about it too.
DShiznit wrote:
Is that the freaky black/green forum that's like a mirror of this that I got redirected to through sax that one time? Cause then I know about it too.
You do know that SAX connects several sites, right?
it does? Wow it's after midnight, no wonder I'm retarded right now...
DShiznit wrote:
it does? Wow it's after midnight, no wonder I'm retarded right now...
Yup, Unsyntax borrowed my layout for Cemetech a bit, but it's a totally separate site. Very Happy
Guilty as charged! Laughing
Anywho, your comment has made me consider changing the site's name to 'NegaCemetech :: The Freaky Black/Green Negative Opposite of Cemetech'. Razz
KeithJohansen wrote:
Guilty as charged! 0x5
Anywho, your comment has made me consider changing the site's name to 'NegaCemetech :: The Freaky Black/Green Negative Opposite of Cemetech'. Razz
How about Hcetemec or !Cemetech or ~Cemetech? Smile
-Cemetech^-1 Very Happy

Anyways, I like the concept of the binoculars myself. Also, as far as SAX goes, the Say button is below the input bar for me. I don't know if that's just failure on my end or what.
KeithJohansen wrote:
-Cemetech^-1 Very Happy

Anyways, I like the concept of the binoculars myself. Also, as far as SAX goes, the Say button is below the input bar for me. I don't know if that's just failure on my end or what.

No, happens for me, too. 1280*1024; firefox3; newest ubuntu (it happened in 8.04 as well, though)
hmm, next to it for me, at 1024*768.
foamy3 wrote:
KeithJohansen wrote:
-Cemetech^-1 Very Happy

No, happens for me, too. 1280*1024; firefox3; newest ubuntu (it happened in 8.04 as well, though)

Yeah it seems to only work for 1024*768 because I've had that issue with both FF and IE at all of the resolutions I've used above that.
TheStorm wrote:
foamy3 wrote:
KeithJohansen wrote:
-Cemetech^-1 Very Happy

Yeah it seems to only work for 1024*768 because I've had that issue with both FF and IE at all of the resolutions I've used above that.
I've used Firefox, IE, and Opera on 1280x768 and 1680x1050 and 3460x1050 and 5040x1050 and had no problems.

Page 3 of 33
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours