TI-Freak8x wrote:
That is good. Smile It won't use a bunch of bandwidth will it?

Eh, that is a problem, it would hog bandwidth right, left, and center...
Suggestion:

Would it be alright if I added a section for BE Members to have their own topics to discuss their projects?
Surely, go for it. Perhaps we need a BASIC Elite subsection?
Ok, I will make it. Where should I put it? Right after the programming section, or after the Cemetech projects?
Put it after Cemetech projects for now.
while this might be lazyness on my part, i think you should change the extension of your archive files to .zip and not .html.zip because it becomes a lot of work unzipping them like that one by one.
It's not html.zip, it's .zip. Anything otherwise is just IE being stupid. Don't use IE.
and for the record, .html.zip will be treated in windows as just a .zip - it only recognizes the last part of the file extension (and in linux you can have it named .foo_bar_wtfmofo! and it will still treat it as a zip, because linux looks at the file contents, not just the extension)
Also for the record, I just tried downloading some stuff using both FF1.5 and IE6, and both behaved properly, recognizing files as .zip...
no they don't Razz

(Note the "Which is an HTML document" part Wink )
must be on my end than because i use ff and it saves them as html files that can be unzipped but i have to do them individually.
countdown.php wrote:
header('Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="' . $savefilename . '"');

Meh, I guess I should add a Content-Type declaration.
no, laffer, this time its not on your end. Kerm is refusing to acknowledge that his archive code isn't working somewhere along the line.

although I don't see why you have to open them one by one, just mass-unarchive using like winrar or something
with winrar it would unzip them all to the same folder and not seperate it wasnt that many anyway so it did not bother me.
not sure how you used winrar, but it has this nice little option that says "extract each to seperate folders" - which then places each archive contents into a folder named after the zip

its in the context menu - you know, highlight em all then right-click. Its right there, a bit hard to miss Rolling Eyes
Kllrnohj wrote:
no, laffer, this time its not on your end. Kerm is refusing to acknowledge that his archive code isn't working somewhere along the line.

although I don't see why you have to open them one by one, just mass-unarchive using like winrar or something
Did you miss my post right before yours??
KermMartian wrote:
Did you miss my post right before yours??

Yes, actually, I did. But thats probably due to you only posting some 45 seconds before me Smile (I like to review my posts before submitting - so I spend more than 45 seconds per reply usually Wink )
In SAX, a handy tool would be like the one ask.com has, the binoculars tool, except make the popped up window large enough to read the post, without actually going there, if you dont know what that tool does, go here:

http://www.ask.com/web?q=hello&qsrc=0&o=333&l=dir

and mouse over the binoculars.
Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
In SAX, a handy tool would be like the one ask.com has, the binoculars tool, except make the popped up window large enough to read the post, without actually going there, if you dont know what that tool does, go here:

http://www.ask.com/web?q=hello&qsrc=0&o=333&l=dir

and mouse over the binoculars.
Interesting idea. Hmm, there's a strong possibility I may implement something like that soon.
Or instead of popping up the entire page just pop up that specific post, and maybe the one before it.

Page 2 of 33
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours