Look at this: http://www.firebox.com/?dir=firebox&action=product&pid=995
can we say, "GET OUT THE CREDIT CARD!!!" Laughing
omg omg omg...

My physics teacher has something like that.
I want one so bad...lol

If only I had the money to blow on something like that...
Hey, welcome back! Long time no see.
card cheaper credit getting lightsabre month next one versions

[Please note that this post has been rebuilt from a corrupted database.]
one

darth evil one probably vader

actually air flourescent instead lights one tube

costs dollars heard holographic lasers one somehow supposedly thousands uses

hmm sceptical

Where do I buy one?!?!
alex10819 wrote:
Where do I buy one?!?!

http://www.akaimpc.com/forcefx.html
alex10819 wrote:
Where do I buy one?!?!

epic necropost man
For realz... epic necro man...

But, on the subject, get one of these. They've been around since well before the Force FX sabers and they're much better quality, and have a bigger selection.
swivelgames wrote:

But, on the subject, get one of these. They've been around since well before the Force FX sabers and they're much better quality, and have a bigger selection.
Ooooh, very nice. On a more depressing note, though, I wonder how many people go to sites like these not realizing that the kinds of blades in the Star Wars movies aren't actually possible [yet]. Razz
swivelgames wrote:

This looks excellent. Force FX was always warning you not to duel or risk breaking your blade. This guys blatantly say that you are more likely to break yourself than your blade. And they do custom work, and they actually sell sabers with a legit graflex handle.
Hah, when I was a kid I used to fantasize and try and come up with how they'd be possible. LOL, I did research on lasers and tried endlessly to figure out a way to develop a finite laser.

elfprince13 wrote:
swivelgames wrote:

This looks excellent. Force FX was always warning you not to duel or risk breaking your blade. This guys blatantly say that you are more likely to break yourself than your blade. And they do custom work, and they actually sell sabers with a legit graflex handle.
Yeah, they came out with it before Force FX, and they're indestructible (they claim). The detail is incredible on them too. They're a lot better then Force FX Smile

Especially since they're customizable Smile
swivelgames wrote:
Hah, when I was a kid I used to fantasize and try and come up with how they'd be possible. 0x5, I did research on lasers and tried endlessly to figure out a way to develop a finite laser.

Don't be silly Swivel. I already explained it once this week. Lightsabers are not lasers. They are magnetically focused plasma beams with a negatively charged ring on the outside of the emitter matrix to draw the plasma back down around itself and channel energy back to the power cell.
Wait, it's a perpetual motion device?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours