The saxjax CSS is off for me, using Firefox 47.0
Looks to me as if the padding of the input and the button are too large
PT_ wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
(This topic shows an extra page which doesn't exist at the moment, but might once I make this post)
Not sure if this is common on mobile but when I'm browsing the archives, everything gets pushed through the side like this: (I'm using an iPhone 5s)

Here it is in landscape

(notice the right where text covers the red)
On my mobile phone, I encountered this annoying bug:

It seems that very short messages, < 5 characters, are broken in two lines.

Encountered on a Samsung Galaxy S III mini, with Android OS 4.1.2 and in Chrome mobile 51.0.2704.81

EDIT:
On the same device, with the standard Android browser:
I don't know if it's just me or if the SAX is being worked on or what, but the SAX is not working for me. It's there, but I can't post and it shows no posts.
seanlego23 wrote:
I don't know if it's just me or if the SAX is being worked on or what, but the SAX is not working for me. It's there, but I can't post and it shows no posts.
It would help KermMartian, if you would also mention your browser, device and OS versions.

Note: I would've written that on SAX, but you said, you couldn't see any messages...
Nik wrote:
seanlego23 wrote:
It would help KermMartian, if you would also mention your browser, device and OS versions.

Note: I would've written that on SAX, but you said, you couldn't see any messages...

Well I was on my computer when this happened. Windows 10, on Google Chrome(I believe it's the latest version). It has always worked fine. Haven't changed the settings of anything lately.

I'm writing this on my IPod 5, and I can see the SAX right now.

Edit:
Works now. It might have been my browser just not loading correctly.
Cemetech 6.5 theme does not render properly in IE6, while Cemetech 6.0 did for the most part. Literally unusable.

Also I know it's been reported in the past, but the Retro theme is very broken. It works in IE6, though.
While I do not like to be the one who does this, it's not an important issue.

I looked at our Google Analytics and 3.05% of our user sessions are on Internet Explorer in the last 30 days; two unique visitors are using Internet Explorer 6 and between them have 6 sessions over that same period. I deem this a non-issue.

If we were inclined to fix, I assume it'd require a stylesheet that doesn't rely on Javascript to determine which sheet to select and the use of no HTML5 and CSS3 properties.
The sax chat doesn't appear on Safari on a mobile. Other browsers on the same tablet do display it, though.

Basically, I log in on Safari and the SAX chat does not appear, even if I pop it out.

This post is also posted on a mobile device. Wink
Which iPad? iPad Mini, Air, 12" Pro?
I think it's fair to say Cemetech doesn't and shouldn't support Internet Exploder <=6.
Alex: Ipad Air. Safari. Doesn't come up. The Mercury app works, though.
Hm, works on my iPad 3 but I don't have an Air to test on. Is there an error message or anything in the SAX area? Is there a "Play" icon in the SAX area? If you go to the Settings app then "Safari > Advanced," is Javascript turned off?
I dunno what's wrong, but for me, http://cemete.ch takes ages to load, or doesn't load at all
PT_ wrote:
I dunno what's wrong, but for me, http://cemete.ch takes ages to load, or doesn't load at all
Hmm, cannot replicate. Is it possible you have some really weird routing or DNS for .ch? Have you tested other .ch domains, and/or can someone else try cemete.ch?
Now it's fine for me, I have really no idea what was the problem, but I heard another member (I don't know who) had the same problem.
Another SAX bug, plus the old line splitting still persists:

Only happens on my mobile.
I use Chrome on Android 4.1.2
Sometimes '[img] doesn't work for me, and if you manually close/open a tag in the editor, then try to automatically open/close a new one you can get the wrong end of the tag. I know that the latter is a programming limitation, but it feels good to rage about it, as it kinda drives me nuts
_iPhoenix_ wrote:
Sometimes '[img] doesn't work for me,

make sure you are using supported image formats. Additionally, make sure the image link ends with an image extension, not a cache breaker or whatever.

Page 36 of 45
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours