I haven't seen ANY development since FreeBuild was released! What kind of joke is this?! START MAKING THE GAME ALREADY!!! >:L
I believe I summarized this post in a far more concise and readable manner here.
See also my responses to some of the issues in that post in the same topic.
Hey, guess what?

No one on this site, that programs for this or any of the other projects, are getting paid to do it.

You want to motivate them to work on this project? Start paying them.

Otherwise, you have NO RIGHT to whine that something isn't done. If you feel the need to whine about it, stfu, learn the language of the item you want programmed and contribute.

Seriously.

I work on pokemon purple because it is fun for me to do, most of the time. Kerm works on DCS because it is fun for him to do. BrandonW works on his projects because he (mostly) enjoys the challenges of what he does.

We do NOT work for you. So lose that mentality right now. :/

If you don't like it, click the little X in the top right of your browser, and have a nice one. :/

*is irritated with all this demanding business towards freeware developers*
tifreak8x wrote:
Hey, guess what?

No one on this site, that programs for this or any of the other projects, are getting paid to do it.

You want to motivate them to work on this project? Start paying them.
This. Otherwise, live with the fact that they have actual lives, jobs, academic pursuits, classes, girlfriends, friendships, parents, and all such things.

tifreak8x wrote:
Otherwise, you have NO RIGHT to whine that something isn't done. If you feel the need to whine about it, stfu, learn the language of the item you want programmed and contribute.
Again, THIS. If it's something you care this much about, then help out. Chances are your contributions will help motivate the original developers too.

tifreak8x wrote:
I work on pokemon purple because it is fun for me to do, most of the time. Kerm works on DCS because it is fun for him to do. BrandonW works on his projects because he (mostly) enjoys the challenges of what he does.
And when it stops being fun and starts being work, then there's no point anymore.

tifreak8x wrote:
We do NOT work for you. So lose that mentality right now. :/
Once again, THIS.
Feh tifreak got a good point, the same point he used on me when I was like that..

XD

If you got a problem with it, do it your self, lazyass.

Like Kerm said, a new rule should be that you cant complain if you cant do it yourself Razz
qazz42 wrote:
Feh tifreak got a good point, the same point he used on me when I was like that..

XD

If you got a problem with it, do it your self, lazyass.

Like Kerm said, a new rule should be that you cant complain if you cant do it yourself Razz
Thanks, I think that should be a universal rule, that you can only complain about something if you can do it yourself, and you can only criticize something if you can make something better. In both cases, you should also do/make it after (or even better, instead of) complaining or criticizing.

Of course, friendly constructive suggestions and criticisms that aren't UR STOOPID LOL Y U MAEK USELSE PRGM? are always welcome.
Perhaps I can reword your little statement for you SpaceNinja

how about

"Hey anyone know if FB is being worked on? I am curious because it looks pretty good. HAIL Kerm!!"
qazz42 wrote:

how about

"Hey anyone know if FB is being worked on? I am curious because it looks pretty good. HAIL Kerm!!"

Hahahha now your talkin.
Svakk wrote:
qazz42 wrote:

how about

Hahahha now your talkin.
In this case s/Hail Kerm/Hail elfprince13 and Cyberprime/
Haha thanks, I have learned here to take my complaint or insult and turn it into a suckup compliment XD
Actually, maybe we (TOB community) should just take TBG to our own hands. You guys don't seem to do anything to it.
Sigh, once again with the complaining
Or you can leave and go start your own project from scratch, instead of stealing from us? (if that's the attitude you're going to have).

Grow up SpaceNinja. If you want to contribute, then contribute. Otherwise quit complaining. Nobody wants your negative energy around here.
Hell, this is WORSE than me X_X
[popcorn]

This is better than cable

[/popcorn]
Remember, SpaceNinja, the whole entire TOB community is welcome to contribute to TBG. If you have the capability to, then offer your services instead of threatening and complaining.

Otherwise stfu and gtfo. I'm tired of hearing all this bullshit talk from all the people on the sidelines. Quit complaining and help out if you don't like what you see. Otherwise sit back down and shut up or go to another project.

If I haven't, or any one else hasn't, made it clear: You don't have to steal the project for it to get anywhere. You can work on it too, and I'm sure seldom with limitation. Talk to elfprince and CyberPrime and I'm sure they'd be more then happy to have your contributing hands in on the project. This project could be very far along right now if the TOB started helping.

So again, offer your services, or stfu and stop threatening and complaining. Your pushing this a little too far, SpaceNinja, and I suggest you grow up a little.

Also, be careful when you run around with the attitude your have right now spouting off complaints while claiming to speak for an entire community. All you're doing is giving the community a bad name. The TBM gained a terrible reputation for that and plenty of other things that went wrong.

And screw the politics, screw the 'sides'. Let's not start that bullshit again. If you're looking forward to TBG at all or even want it, then don't complain, contribute just as you would if this was a project of the TOB's community. We're not oppressive, we're not controlling, and we certainly haven't ever rejected your help or claimed you weren't welcome here. But we will jump right back down your throat if you come on here and attempt to jump down ours. We're not going to sit here and take it while you people sit and complain without action. That would be a little screwy of us.
swivelgames wrote:
Remember, SpaceNinja, the whole entire TOB community is welcome to contribute to TBG. If you have the capability to, then offer your services instead of threatening and complaining.

Otherwise stfu and gtfo. I'm tired of hearing all this bullshit talk from all the people on the sidelines. Quit complaining and help out if you don't like what you see. Otherwise sit back down and shut up or go to another project.

If I haven't, or any one else hasn't, made it clear: You don't have to steal the project for it to get anywhere. You can work on it too, and I'm sure seldom with limitation. Talk to elfprince and CyberPrime and I'm sure they'd be more then happy to have your contributing hands in on the project. This project could be very far along right now if the TOB started helping.

So again, offer your services, or stfu and stop threatening and complaining. Your pushing this a little too far, SpaceNinja, and I suggest you grow up a little.

Also, be careful when you run around with the attitude your have right now spouting off complaints while claiming to speak for an entire community. All you're doing is giving the community a bad name. The TBM gained a terrible reputation for that and plenty of other things that went wrong.

And screw the politics, screw the 'sides'. Let's not start that bullshit again. If you're looking forward to TBG at all or even want it, then don't complain, contribute just as you would if this was a project of the TOB's community. We're not oppressive, we're not controlling, and we certainly haven't ever rejected your help or claimed you weren't welcome here. But we will jump right back down your throat if you come on here and attempt to jump down ours. We're not going to sit here and take it while you people sit and complain without action. That would be a little screwy of us.

I Love You
Little b***h troll is a b***h
Just remember that we have every right to be upset with you for sitting around and waiting for this to be finished when you have had the time, knowledge, and ability to help us out on it and you chose to complain.

Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours