This ones a sequel so its fixed the glitches of the 1st.

Discuss my projects: TI-Advance, EchoOS, Zelda, Music Maker v1.0

Sad i wasnt trying to tell you your job Kerm, i was just stating that a lot of the member feel like they cant express thems hence the ***time to behave kerms here and the narrarated actions. You cant say that wasnt possibly the most active moment cemetech has ever had.
xenonparadox wrote:
You cant say that wasnt possibly the most active moment cemetech has ever had.
Most users ever online was 1124 on 12 Jan 2009 12:12:59 am

This was when one of my projects was featured on several of the premier tech websites.
General Open Topic -> Help Needed -> page1. These arent the exact ones im using but it still proves a point.
xenonparadox wrote:
General Open Topic -> Help Needed -> page1. These arent the exact ones im using but it still proves a point.
For those of you who don't feel like spending the 30 seconds Googling it, he's referring to this thread:

http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=96654#96654

I see no proof that you didn't just rip someone else's routines, especially since you said you don't know how to actually assemble and run programs.
No, i usually make apps because it helps me practice memory management and debugging and memory restrictions make me feel caged. My compilation tools are Brass and Wabbitsign. I use WabbitEmu to test. You must have confused that what me asking how to run programs in z80.Aside from all that, if anyone want to waste their time googling nonexistent routine to prove me wrong its at your own loss. Smile
Very Happy oh, and Kerm cut out the part that the routines were outdated. Soon after posting them i was testing them on a Harvest Moon game and realized speed change an a maximum map size of 256x256px was an issue. The new routines locate and draw only the visible portions of the screen and use 2 byte input for map coordinates allowing an map size as big as the calcs mem can handle.
Stop double-posting. If you can't edit your posts, delete your old post before you post a new post.

I cut out the part of the routines that were outdated? What do you mean?
you cut the line that said, "their outdated and need improvisation but..." i didnt erase cause i assumed no one saw the post. Anyway they're only a portion of the routines to be implemented in EchoS and the TI-Advance game creator and shell for basic and assembly games. Though before i wrote my own routines, i used the routines in the Zelda demo in GPP. Now the only thing i use it for is sprites which are ripped from Nintendo's Zelda Links Awakening for GB. Just 4 ref. Their routine use a supermap of subtiles converted to tiles and copied to a submap while mine just use tiles.(though adding subtile routines might be a nice addon...)
I can make Music Maker play notes but i admit im obviously not smart enough to make the sound quadraphonic for MT4 compatability. if you look forward to the project and know how to help anything would be nice.(Dont nag me about double posting, 3 paragraphs on my phone==20 page essay on pc and not sure anyone sall last post.)
xeno...
KermMartian wrote:
Stop double-posting. If you can't edit your posts, delete your old post before you post a new post.
I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new
If you keep double posting I'm just going to start deleting your second post.

That'll learn ya!

(Hopefully the use of horrible grammar will get through to you...)
If I was able to browse forums, post lengthy blogs, communicate on IRC at what can only be considered a faster than reasonable speed, all on a T9 keypad. I am sure you can to. Learn to edit your posts, or wait. It's not hard at all, and stop making excuses. The ONLY excuse you can possibly make is that you are on a s40 handset and the 1000 char limit is crashing your phone. But somehow I seriously doubt that is the case.
And what, pray tell, does your keypad have to do with double posting?
me2labs wrote:
I'd guess it's his connection, not his keypad.
comicIDIOT wrote:
me2labs wrote:
I'd guess it's his connection, not his keypad.
I think it's his browser, actually. And my point still stands about deleting the old post before creating the new one. Razz
Kerm, make a mod that auto-bans for 15 minutes on doubleposts.
Kerm, get rid of everyone with <1000 posts.
Netham wrote:
Kerm, make a mod that auto-bans for 15 minutes on doubleposts.
Ooooh, I like that idea. One of these days I need to make saxjax and Cemetech cooperate with bans and tempbans. Razz
Alright, I need to know one thing about running programs. If a program is archived, do I just copy it to a temp in RAM and run it or do I use insertmem in some weird fancy way to copy it to $9d95?
xenonparadox wrote:
Alright, I need to know one thing about running programs. If a program is archived, do I just copy it to a temp in RAM and run it or do I use insertmem in some weird fancy way to copy it to $9d95?
I'll be happy to answer, but can you give me some context? If you're opening files using the Doors CS AP system, you'll never need to worry about archived files. If you're running under Doors CS and want to run another program, you'll never need to worry about anything, just use the _RunProg call once I get it set in Doors CS 6.6 beta or 6.7 beta. What's the context?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours