cough

nspire

testing

me

need

help?
Bug report for 6.3. Occasionally (Like once every 2 days) the folders will reset. All of them still exist, they all just get un-nested (Put out of one another) and the programs are dumped back into root. A ram clear fixes this, however restarting Doors does not.
wow! love the new garbage collect screen!
yoman82 wrote:
Bug report for 6.3. Occasionally (Like once every 2 days) the folders will reset. All of them still exist, they all just get un-nested (Put out of one another) and the programs are dumped back into root. A ram clear fixes this, however restarting Doors does not.
Stop using MirageOS with Doors CS. Smile

SilverShadow wrote:
I just love that new Garbage Collect message!
Will it also work in BASIC programs?
Thanks! Not right now, although I suppose I could add it to the [ON][PRGM] keyhook or something.

Eeems wrote:
wow! love the new garbage collect screen!
Thanks!

qazz42 wrote:
cough

nspire

testing

me

need

help?
Stop

putting

every

word

on

its

own

line.

In all seriousness, though, I haven't gotten a chance to look at the Nspire power bug you reported, so I have nothing for you to test.
KermMartian wrote:
yoman82 wrote:
Stop using MirageOS with Doors CS. Smile

It's almost like this is intentional.. =O
I love the Garbage Collect screen =)
ok Kerm thanx, still could test for stability or something

anywhoo, fix OFFSCRIPT appvar yet?

edit: i see you did

p.s. good job on master grad, hope i can too Smile
qazz42 wrote:
ok Kerm thanx, still could test for stability or something
Indeed, and I hope that you will with DCS 6.4b.

qazz42 wrote:
anywhoo, fix OFFSCRIPT appvar yet?
edit: i see you did
OFFSCRPT is just part of the Launch DCS on Startup feature, and yes, I fixed it

qazz42 wrote:
p.s. good job on master grad, hope i can too Smile
Thanks, I'm happy about it, and I hope you can too. Smile

I finished off the final bugs in the Homerun (as I'm calling it) feature; check out these two screenshots:
just ell me when it comes out and ill be right on for testing
qazz42 wrote:
just ell me when it comes out and ill be right on for testing
Don't worry, there will be plenty of fanfare. At this rate, I might be on track for a release this evening. I'm finishing off tracing one final bug (although, to be honest, I feel like I'm always tracing one final bug).
wat bug?
Kerm, continuing from our discussion, your bug with the quitting from Input. I hope this helps narrow your search. If you quit from Input like you discussed, it also disrupts the hook set for the [ON]+[PRGM].
oh yeah the bug on the dcs wiki, my apologizes

also, keep the bug, i kinda like it cause it allows me to close my program is i accidentally start it which happens a lot, i was happy to find out i could 2nd quit
No, because this causes other errors. It cannot be kept.
yep realize that now, scratch my last post please, Wink

I forgot about the on prgm hook

EDIT: I did not mean tell me when you plan for it to come out. I meant that when it does come out, tell me.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours