I think that a scrolling menu with a bigger font would be nice.
cool! i love the new right click menu!
this password app is quite odd...
when the password is applied when you go to the start like menu and then exit it, it would ask you for the password...

an odd place for it to appear no?
perhaps you should move the password codes to before the entire app, or change the start menu's exit routine.
Smile

unless i have the wrong idea of how you organize your program Razz
1)Should let you change the password 2)shouldnt appear every 1/2 a sec 3)shouldnt crash when giving a folder a lowercase name.4) should be shut offable since dcs is too sloppy to clear saferam1 at exit
Before I answer your questions, let me remind you that I'm really not a fan of this whole password thing anyway, I think it's pretty cumbersome on devices like these.

xenonparadox wrote:
1)Should let you change the password
Why?
xenonparadox wrote:
2)shouldnt appear every 1/2 a sec
Yeah, this is the only place I agree with you, except the way Doors CS is set up it would be awkward and undesirable to change the way SEs retrigger.
xenonparadox wrote:
3)shouldnt crash when giving a folder a lowercase name.
That's not a "shouldn't", that's a bug report, and I've never seen that happen.
xenonparadox wrote:
4) should be shut offable since dcs is too sloppy to clear saferam1 at exit
What? I don't even understand what you're saying, who cares about SafeRAM1?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours