Anyone else think this game looks sick? It's an RTS built around the ability to use time travel to manipulate the timeline as the game progresses.
http://achrongame.com/site/

That looks like an epic win of a game but I don't think I could play it. I could never manage something complex like that XD
EPIC WIN!
Experimental art ftw!
If it's complex, I'll play it. The more difficult to understand, the greater the challenge and the fun.

Besides, it's totally sweet.
me2labs wrote:
If it's complex, I'll play it. The more difficult to understand, the greater the challenge and the fun.

Besides, it's totally sweet.

It's definitely complex. If you go to the youtube channel for the game studio, they show off how paradoxes can be created and propagated in game.
It looks pretty good for a computer game, bu I highly doubt that it's more complicated than some of my board games, such as Diplomacy, Machiavelli, Panzer Leader, etc.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours