Sorry to pick on your spelling again, but that last one was hilarious Laughing !
Musuc??? Mucus??? Laughing
Laughing Yeah, I only dropped it very gently, and none of my other 11 calcs have damage from being dropped. Very Happy
Well, I am now bouncing between Lappy and desktop
interesting... i think my calc took more falls last year in Algebra 2H than i did since 2000... fell outta my pocket, off my desk, outta my car once (fortunately, i was still in the driveway), off my bed, and once it fell down the stairs at the local library... and yet it works perfectly fine...
Exactly, which is why I think it's unacceptable that the screen cracked now.
alex10819 wrote:
...off my bed...

Wow, i like calculators, but not that much...
(Sorry, I had to do that, i know what you mean though, i thinks its happen to me a few times)
I use my bed as a giant desk. Lot of papers and stuf to go through and gather info...

Quote:
Usually a warrenty only protects from defects by the manufacturer. I though, saw a fishing rod one time, lifetime warreny, and the guy selling them said that you could beat you wife with it, break it, and they would replace it. That is a good warenty.

Yeah, that is GREAT advertising... Laughing

And hey, they replaced my 89 just because it was old! I mean come on! They want to keep customers happy, so i am sure they will replace your calc. Smile
They should replace it. Then again, 11 calcs? Is a replacement necessary?
{semi-offtopic} One of my friends has an emotional link with his calc. It fell out of his pocket and he said "Ow." Laughing {/semi-offtopic}
Laughing I think I've done that before. Very Happy
So have I. Must be some sort of mental condition...
lol, I have done that before...

Oh, and have I said that I came in to possesion of another 83, the old school one? I believe I have 10 calcs now...

82,83,83,83+,83+GC,83+SE,84+,85,86,89HW1,89HW2

Nope, that makes 11. Smile
Let's see...I have a TI-83+, and ROMs of all the other calcs, so that makes...a lot of calcs Very Happy
How'd you get the ROMs? They're copyrighted be TI and its illegal to distribute them.
people have their ways, knowing of people mostly. I have many of the Roms also.
That's illegal. I'm sure what you meant to say was you bought the calculators and then legally extracted the ROMs, right?
rivereye wrote:
uh sure, we will go with thay, then I sold the calcs on ebay, for a markup.

nice job, you just publically stated that your roms are illegal. Slick one ace Rolling Eyes
What are you talking about?
ROMs are illegal if you no longer have the calc. It would be considered a "backup" copy.

Example: If you buy a CD, burn yourself a copy, then sell the original, you must destroy the burned copy. Same thing would apply to ROMs
I was talking about the quote, when did I say that?
Yeah, I noticed that incongruity too. Rivereye - did you delete the post?

I vote we switch back to the original topic now, this is getting too borderline.

So I haven't gotten a response back from TI yet. I hope I do soon. Sad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours