In the same building
 4%  [ 1 ]
Who gives a a?
 25%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 24

Well?
It is in my pocket right now D:
atm its sitting on my desk right next to me
Mine is in my jacket, which is behind me. It goes everywhere with me, along with:
I/O cable
Homemade Mini-A USB (Male) -> Standard USB (Female)
Homemade Mini-USB cable
3/32->1/8 I/O Adapter (Headphones in the I/O port)
1/8->1/4 I/O Adapter (Little headphones to big headphones)
Headphones
A full set of D&D dice plus 3 extra D20s
SD Card reader
Micro-SD Card reader
Bluetooth Adapter
Documentation for xLib, Celtic III, usb8x, and Axe
I give a a.
Mine stays with my laptop, because that's where I am when I need to calculate things.
Will_W wrote:
Mine stays with my laptop, because that's where I am when I need to calculate things.

What about WabbitEmu?
the physical buttons are easier to push than moving the mouse or using the keybindings. I can do most stuff on the calc with my eyes closed, so it's faster to use it.
Will_W wrote:
I can do most stuff on the calc with my eyes closed, so it's faster to use it.

L0l I'm the same way. I have recently grown adept at using WabbitEmu quickly.
SirCmpwn wrote:
Will_W wrote:
I can do most stuff on the calc with my eyes closed, so it's faster to use it.

L0l I'm the same way. I have recently grown adept at using WabbitEmu quickly.

Same here, also now I can carry two calcs with me at a time Razz
Is there a port of Virtual Calc for the TI-84+ SE? Because I desperately need one.

And, I only carry one calc, with a backup on my computer.
ACagliano wrote:
Is there a port of Virtual Calc for the TI-84+ SE? Because I desperately need one.

And, I only carry one calc, with a backup on my computer.

It won't need porting, since 83+SE is compatible with 84+SE. However, if your calc was bought since 2007 it might be lacking the hidden RAM needed for this program.
Yeah. VCalc installs ok on my machine, but when I press [on][mode], I get funky stuff on the screen and an endless loop. From there, its a battery pull and a ram clear. My calc is about 2/3 years old (i think more 3-ish).
SirCmpwn wrote:
Well?
It used to live perpetually in my left pants pocket. These days, my main calculator sits happily on my desk waiting for math.
KermMartian wrote:
SirCmpwn wrote:
Well?
...These days, my main calculator sits happily on my desk waiting for math.

Math. lol. Math is the last thing we use those calcs for.
Mine used to live well in my left pants pocket as well (to the point I would forget it was there and take it to places a calculator had no business). Currently, it rests idly in my laptop bag.
Mine used to be in my right front pocket.
rivereye wrote:
Mine used to live well in my left pants pocket as well (to the point I would forget it was there and take it to places a calculator had no business). Currently, it rests idly in my laptop bag.
Ah yes, it sometimes takes field trips in my messenger bag. I am both intrigued and think I don't want to know what these places a calculator has no business are.
My calculator has seen things no young calculator deserves to see. It has lost its RAM thousands of times. It has lost its entire memory 7 times. It has crashed violently once, to the point where I had to do the whole remove every battery and let it sit face-down for a few hours (which I have no idea why this works).
I brought it to Elitch Gardens (a local theme park) once.
SirCmpwn wrote:
My calculator has seen things no young calculator deserves to see. It has lost its RAM thousands of times. It has lost its entire memory 7 times. It has crashed violently once, to the point where I had to do the whole remove every battery and let it sit face-down for a few hours (which I have no idea why this works).
I brought it to Elitch Gardens (a local theme park) once.

I am the same way - or, was before my bro learned to program. Now my calc goes with him to school while I use the library to - gasp - check out books.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours