http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3421/pardonmeforhijackingthe.png
Epic fail. There have been times when I waited until morning to post things on Facebook for that very reason.
elfprince13 wrote:
Epic fail. There have been times when I waited until morning to post things on Facebook for that very reason.

Your mom is on facebook?
My entire extended family is on Facebook, with the exception of my middle school aged brother.
How's that a fail? I'd rather be 'busted' for being online at 3 am than have my parents realize I was out partying or something. If I was smarter when I was younger, I would have set up some scripts to post stuff like that for me as documentation when I went out.
foamy3 wrote:
How's that a fail? I'd rather be 'busted' for being online at 3 am than have my parents realize I was out partying or something. If I was smarter when I was younger, I would have set up some scripts to post stuff like that for me as documentation when I went out.

It's fail because his [kid in the pic] mom's a WoWfag.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
foamy3 wrote:

It's fail because his [kid in the pic] mom's a WoWfag.

Oh, fair enough.

And a lot of my family is on facebook, too, but I privacy setting'd the sht out of them, so it's not a big deal.
foamy3 wrote:
I privacy setting'd the sht out of them, so it's not a big deal.
++
Pretty funny. But yeah WoW is gay, play guild wars instead.
lafferjm wrote:
Pretty funny. But yeah WoW is gay, play guild wars instead.

Yeah, because Guild Wars isn't gay now. It's kinda hard to play a collaborative MMO when there are 2 people on each server.
You sure about that, most places are generally slammed with people.
What is embarrassing is that Brion's mother is a lvl 59 human priest.
What is the world coming to. She likely has spent more time on there than her son. In fact, getting on at 8:00am to check WoW forums is kind of lame too.

As for me, I used to do a lot of night runs (Not WoW! Never played it.), but stopped now that uni got going.
lafferjm wrote:

Last time I played, I couldn't find a SINGLE person in Ascalon or Shiverpeaks Arena.
I can never find people in WoW, even when the servers are full. a expansive game world...
It really depends on where you are at the time for WoW. Many times you need to be in a city like Orgrimmar or Dalaran to be around people, and a lot of the content people focus on is for max level characters (atm lvl 80, soon to be 85).

I almost have no problems finding people to run dungeons with when I play. Probably helps that I have 2 tanks though (and they are usually the role people are not the fondest of filling).
foamy3 wrote:
lafferjm wrote:

Last time I played, I couldn't find a SINGLE person in Ascalon or Shiverpeaks Arena.

Oh, thats why you couldn't find anybody. Nobody really plays those two pvp areas anymore because of the level cap. If you really wanted to do pvp, you would have to go to other areas like Random Arenas, Heros Ascent, Codex Arena, Jade Quarry, Fort Aspenwood, and Alliance Battles.
lafferjm wrote:
foamy3 wrote:
lafferjm wrote:

Oh, thats why you couldn't find anybody. Nobody really plays those two pvp areas anymore because of the level cap. If you really wanted to do pvp, you would have to go to other areas like Random Arenas, Heros Ascent, Codex Arena, Jade Quarry, Fort Aspenwood, and Alliance Battles.

Yeah, and I just really don't find those to be as much fun. The lack of lower level PvP kind of ruins the campaign part of the game. It used to be awesome.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours