How do you get in the basic elite
Last I had checked, the BASIC Elite was a dead section of Cemetech, but generally you applied by providing a sample of your work to be reviewed and critiqued based on the quality of the code your wrote. I believe that on this site we have a list of common problem issues in BASIC programming and the recommendations on how to fix them. Any of these issues that are seen are basically going to be a denial of membership into the BADIC Elite.
http://www.cemetech.net/projects/basicelite/

Yeah, by the looks of it, its been inactive since 2006...
Don't worry about Basic Elite being dead. You had no hope of joining anyway.
Kllrnohj wrote:
Don't worry about Basic Elite being dead. You had no hope of joining anyway.

Kllr is correct.

The Basic 1337 is for the best TI-BASIC coders in the world. The sort of people who know the most hackish ways to do the coolest things...

Go write me a full RPG with grayscale on a TI-84, and I'll recommend you to Kerm.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours