sowwie but very new to this, but ive recently downloaded doorscs5 and tried to send it to my calc (which is a ti84+silver) and didnt seem to work cause it was archived (btw wat is ungrouping and how do u do it?) the n i was looking at one topic that said somethin wit syntax errors...then Kerm? i think said thatit was the wrong one and had a link to download from. so i downloaded from dat and tried to follow the manual that came with it... but i dont seem to get it. i still get the syntax errors and the manual is confusing to me...basically cause it said somethin about sending the doorscs.g or .xg and im like O_o wheres dat...i couldnt find it. if someone could help me id really appreciate it T_T
First, make sure you have DCS5.1 from ticalc.org (not sure of link at moment). As for un grouping, go into memory, groups (at bottom) ungroup, and choose DCS or somehing like that. Check that when your program are in the program menu that ADCS and ZDCS are unarchived, and it should be fine. Run ADCS to get into it. (ADCS is the BASIC program the starts the ASM program ZDCS which does all of the work)

prgmADCS
Step 1: Download this. http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/341/34150.html
Step 2: WTF??? I just found that the @$%@#%ing ticalc.org archiver screwed up the update! Sad The wrong version is there. You can get the correct one here:

http://cemetech.designerz-core.com/programs/archives.php?mode=file&path=83/asm/shells/doorscs
well i did wat u said after i downloaded the correct? version of the doorscs Kerm gave me, but after i ungroup it, i go to prgms and run adcs, and all it does is wait a while and says err:memory and it turns of. then i have to press the on buttons twice then it does ram cleared. btw when i send the doorscs ...is doorsCS.83g correct? cause thats the only thing i can send...-_-
you have to send the .8XG. Anything for the 83+, 83+SE, 84+ and 84+SE and 8X(something). 83(something) is for the 83
the thing i said in da first post XD the file doesnt come with it or something. where do i get it or can u tell me hoe thnx!
I leave this to you Kerm
um btw i noticed something that will affect my calc A LOT...it wont let me send or recieve apps and stuff? it says acces denied 80070005 and i also reseted my whole calc after backing it up. sowwie if this has nothin to do with this but if i cant send or recieve i cant get dorrscs T_T if u could help on this issue too id greatly appreciate it
You need to have prgm ZDCS unarchived and ADCS unarchived. Also make sure you have enough free ram. To do this, archive everything else (just this once to make sure this isn't the problem). Then run ADCS.
Yeah, I need to fix the zip, I'll reupload tomorrow.
thnx all! ill be looking foward to trying it tomorrow, btw when i archive everything it still says not enough memory...and when i check to see how much space it takes up its like twice the amount my RAM can even handle O_o?
that is our goal. we do what we canto make the community better, one person at a time.
Precisely. OK, I fixed the download.
sowwie fo being an annoying brat...-_-...newayz...err i downloaded the "new" one and tried to follow directions again...didnt work out. i usually right click and click send to ti device. and the n it comes up with a bunch of incompatible files and 4 files that are archived that i can send. but they say either ADCS or ZLOAD and i heard i needed ZDCS for 83+ and up? the manuall says go to the subfolder of ur calc type and use appropriate program to send it. ??? i go to the 84+ folder ...cant see the .xg files or nething and when i right click the 2 files inside the standard/84+ it wont let me send. only choices are like copy paste and stuff. or maybe its that im not in the "subfolder"? plz help...this programs looks like the BEST out there again sowwieeeeee
sowwie to be a bother but....I GOT IT and out of all the shells i have tried (MirageOS, ION, ICE, and a few more) this is da BEST. i luv the windows style XD ur a genious Kerm
Awesome! I'm glad that you love it, perhaps you would agree to be a beta tester for Doors CS 6 so that you could see it before the public release?
yeah, please do it, and if you have any inputs, tell us. The more testers, the better, till a certian point anyways.
Yeah, too much input might overwhelm me though... Smile
ok, I will keep that in mind.
I don't mind a couple of BTs though.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours