I'm 37 and despite having lost some interest in pc gaming I'm still playing every now and then. The type of PC game I love the most are simulators like Eurotruck Simulator 2 and Assetto Corsa.

What about you, guys?
I am not in my 30s, but I like video games...
Favorite old pc games are the sam and max games. Imo better than all other point and clicks, and i laughed more in each game than my whole stanley parable experience.
Sorta sad that big game studios are scared to experiment like thry used to. Higher risk, higher reward, yknow? Indie devs are now my go to for great games.
Unless your Yanderedev. Learn to program, dude. Or at least how to use a computer, copy/paste would speed stuff up.
I dont play often, but also enjoy it a lot on occasion.
Just waiting for the pc remasters of illusat and wacky random numbar generator. Gladly would buy them.
I am 14 and LOVE to play video games. My favorite right now is satisfactory which is a VERY logical game.
I'd say that since I turned 30, what changed the most in my gaming hobby is that I don't play turn-based RPGs as much as I used to, instead playing action RPGs. I play online multiplayer games less and less often, though.
DragonScholar71 wrote:
I am 14 and LOVE to play video games. My favorite right now is satisfactory which is a VERY logical game.

I like watching satisfactory. However I haven't installed it.
I rarely play nowadays but when I do, it's generally:
- World of Warcraft (yes)
- Trackmania

Some time ago I was playing VR games too, I should finish some of those...
Adriweb wrote:
I rarely play nowadays but when I do, it's generally:
- World of Warcraft (yes)
- Trackmania

Some time ago I was playing VR games too, I should finish some of those...

Trackmania's pretty fun. I have a Quest 2 that I play on every couple weeks, but I'm very much into the FPS genre, playing Doom Eternal, Wolfenstein, and Halo Infinite. Not in my 30s yet tho haha.
Not 30, but I've gotten a lot of mileage out of Deep Rock Galactic recently.
Also not 30, but I've been really enjoying the first Super Mario Galaxy (through Dolphin), Geometry Dash, and Forza Horizon 5 recently.
Sadly I departed my 30's this year, but I'm still 30 in spirit.

These days it's mostly Minecraft, but occasionally I'll jump into WoW for short stints, or Diablo II (I'm yet to play D2R but definitely will at some point!)

Other than that, I'll sometimes replay one of my Sega/Amiga/DOS favourites
World of tanks. My son showed it to me and for 2 years now it's the only game I play

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours