Wow, that looks awesome, Alex and Scraps!
TIny_Hacker wrote:
Wow, that looks awesome, Alex and Scraps!

Thanks!
Very nice Scraps! Is that a drone shot?
Alex wrote:
Very nice Scraps! Is that a drone shot?
Yes, it is, Thank You! It was taken with a Mavic 2 Pro
I'm jealous! I've been eyeing drones for a while but I think I'm going to stay away from them. However, I recently discovered underwater drones and may pick one of those up instead. Would give me a reason to visit the lakes more often at least!

I managed to get out for a walk a few days ago, as we had lots of snow (at least compared to the same date in the last years). I took my camera with me and as usual did not really like most of the photos, but this one was okay-ish and I felt like sharing it. Might want to try taking more pics with snow in them, depending on how this winter will go.
I responded to this in Discord but I love the color, or lack there of most specifically.

\Merry Christmas by Alex Glanville, on Flickr
I don't think I ever shared this one before but this here is one of my wallpapers on my laptop. It's probably one of the best squirrel pictures I've ever taken, in Yosemite during the summer of 2019. He was only looking at me for less than a second, really.

Nicely in focus as well! Great shot.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 43 of 43
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours