KermMartian wrote:
If I would do anything to that photo, it would be to do whatever you do to make a little detail appear on her face, some lines and shading. It feels slightly flat right now, even though the background looks great.
I've tried that in the past (four month old photo) and not a lot of success. I'll try again, however.

Also, cellphone photography! All phones I've used have had some sort of white-balance process, I don't think iOS4 has any white balance adjustments. And PhotoShop Mobile sucks. Period. It doesn't even have colour filters. Okay, techincally it does. But it overrides all colour in the photo, so it's basically a red-scale or blue-scale photo.

Food that'll soon expire brought back to the break room at work. I took hella stuff home.
Oooh, I am envious, nom nom nom. No chance of turning down the yellow in that photo? Razz
Recent shoot of a friends dads' new Yahama Motorcycle.

At the Gaints game in SF on Saturday, 7/17.
Very nice on both counts. Did you use a special lens for the second picture? It looks a bit... odd.
An 8mm Fisheye! It's the only lens I brought. I also snapped some photos with my phone through binoculars...

Also, a DIY Video I made over the last few days:

The chair where I did my first stop-motions, good times
Qazz, good stuff. Smile Comic, nice video! Also cheers for the #cemetech shoutout. Smile
Wait, photos like that are the ones that are supposed to be there?
qazz42 wrote:
Wait, photos like that are the ones that are supposed to be there?
Well, ones similar to what you posted are better put in Candids, as this topic is more for Photography with a capital P, but we'll let it is slide for today. Smile
Thanks Kerm and you're quite welcome!

qazz, just as Kerm said. Some planning should go into the photos and really shouldn't be taken with a web cam Wink Hope to see some future photos from you, perhaps!
comicIDIOT wrote:
Thanks Kerm and you're quite welcome!

qazz, just as Kerm said. Some planning should go into the photos and really shouldn't be taken with a web cam Wink Hope to see some future photos from you, perhaps!
Indeed, glad I had the right idea with your intents on that, comic. I might try to come up with a few myself, but we'll see.
Photography related here, but if anyone needs Polaroid Film, The Impossible Project and Photojojo has you covered. The Film is PX100 & PX600. Make sure your Polaroid supports these films P:
Just got back from shooting,

Circular Polariser + R72 Infrared + R72 Infrared filters = Greatness.

The photos will be posted in a few hours ;)
Whoaa, that is a lot of filters on that lens. Looking forward to seeing the pictures you took when the finish the postprocessing,
Here's a result from today:

Created from:
Infrared

Colour
Those look great! My favorite is either the first or the third, I'm not sure which. Maybe I'm not overjoyed about the second because it's less colorful next to two other colorful images.
I have the exact opposite opinion of Kerm, that second one is awesome IMO. The way the White contrasts the road looks great.

On a side note, I'm really enjoying this phpbb quick reply/edit/quote greasemonkey script I found, Kerm you should really integrate it with the site.
TheStorm wrote:
I have the exact opposite opinion of Kerm, that second one is awesome IMO. The way the White contrasts the road looks great.
Excellent, all the pix get some love then. Smile

TheStorm wrote:
On a side note, I'm really enjoying this phpbb quick reply/edit/quote greasemonkey script I found, Kerm you should really integrate it with the site.
Yeah, I've been meaning to do that for quite a while, I'll try to get to it when I'm making the mobile theme.
Woo peer pressure! Digging through my photos, here's an older one (haven't done anything recently).

(hm, that's a bit taller than I expected)
OO. I should really do something with sparks. That looks awesome. I've seen photos of sparks before but coming from larger devices, I completly forgot about the smaller dremels.

Nice photo!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 44
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours