40%  [ 2 ]
I'd DL it but never send it to my calc
 20%  [ 1 ]
play it but delete it
 0%  [ 0 ]
keep 2 copys, one in ram and on in rom, just for safety
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Ok i don't really like rpgs because i don't really get into them too much, but i came up with what i thought was a good idea (for replay atleast) The Guess number RPG, basicly it would consist of around 10 levels/stages and after you finish that stage you would have to guess what the number is, and then if you get it right you win, and if you don't you have to do another level till you can guess again. Maybe you could incorperate it into the fighting too, you have to pick a number, but ever time you guess wrong you get a little damage. It's inspired from the grass simulator, making a really dumb 'game' into something almost playable. I'm not going to make it, but if any of you guys want to (i saw you were having trouble with ideas) theres a simple yet complex game for you.
I can't find the "Die" option in the poll Sad

hmm I think if it canbe incorporated in a true RPG it might be a good idea, but nothing will ever pwn Wacky Fun Random Numbar Generator v.1.00000069 Laughing
I might try and make this (not sure yet), but then again, I may not. The guess the number thing is not all that entriging to me though, but it would add a diffrent degree of dificulty
yea, its really just a novelty program, but hey, i bet that ticalc would except it (they wouldn't let me put up my uber uber uber cool guess the number which had both a fully customizable gussing range and a automatic solver Sad lazy bums and thier asm-all-high-techy-cool-original games Evil or Very Mad Very Happy
Interesting idea, but I bet it wouldn't stay on people's calcs too long. Smile
it all depends on how well the actual gameplay is, it may be a nice game, depends on how it it done
OK, if you say so... Very Happy
well, if you make it a very good RPG, but you have to guess the number to solve the dungeon, then it may last, who knows.
eh, that would be kinda lamez0rz
Well, if you make it to where it is a 4-5 digit number, and it gives you the first couple digits, and gives vague hints on how to get the other digits, then that would make it fairly fun and challenging...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours