Hello,
Firstly, I would like to know if PindurTI is open source. Also, I know that Ben Ryves uses C# quite a bit, and PindurTI has a .NET kind of feel to it. Was it written using C#?
PindurTI is not open source, and was written by Patai Gergely, not by Ben Ryves. I believe it was written using C++ .Net, but don't quote me on that. Anyone else know?
PindurTI is not .net afaik but there is a Linux GTK front end. mut I do not know more than that.
I know it wasn't written by Ben, but I know he implemented it in Latenite (C#). Thanks for the help, I hear its abandoned, though. I'll try to use Reflector to get at it.
SirCmpwn wrote:
I know it wasn't written by Ben, but I know he implemented it in Latenite (C#). Thanks for the help, I hear its abandoned, though. I'll try to use Reflector to get at it.
Well, he integrated it, but all the manipulated he needed to do is accessible through command line control. I hope Reflector does the trick for you (I assume it's a decompiler?)
PindurTI is, to my knowledge, plain old C with a Win32 GUI. You have limited control of it using stdin/stdout (which is why Latenite's tools were able to show memory or registers but not manipulate them, for example). Wabbitemu is also plain old C, but exposes a COM interface for automation.

The Latenite tools were written in C#/WinForms, hence the ".NET" feel.
Thanks, looks like I'll have to write an emulator without any frame of reference. Sad
SirCmpwn wrote:
Thanks, looks like I'll have to write an emulator without any frame of reference. Sad
Wabbitemu is open source, I think.
I'm looking for .NET.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours