Very nice work. Would you be up for making one of those rounder trees I posted in the picture up there? also, at some point I should give you a rundown on making collision meshes.
Lego princess hair added to the list since there is a GOD a POLYCOUT REDUCER IN MILKSHAPE AAJHJFASF LFLHFlHKLHDALDCSDAH

On the left, 1k polys and on the right, 100 polys

Care to describe how it works?
Theres a slider, you set the amount of polys you want and it fixes up the model with less polygons.
Where do I find such a thing?
Tools
DirectX Mesh Tools
ah, cool stuff.
I'd like a shotgun Smile
We have one Wink
By a more traditional tree I meant a more traditional tree - oak, maple, etc. That looks like a pretty cool, but tropical, rain forest type tree. Something with some more foliage would be nice.
Reduced pine tree polycount by 200, making the forest run ALOT faster.
CyberPrime wrote:
By a more traditional tree I meant a more traditional tree - oak, maple, etc. That looks like a pretty cool, but tropical, rain forest type tree. Something with some more foliage would be nice.

These are appropriate for bricks, what you have in mind sounds more like an F11 resource.
I second it as an F11 resource btw.
Added to the list : Lego Indiana Jones cairo sword

100 polys(thanks to the reducer Very Happy)
Indiana Jones Whip (300 polygons, animated whipping)

-Download ms3d: http://www.mediafire.com/?wzn5totgycx
I'd like a new Minigun, one like with this guy:

Possible?
I'm on it.
Feel free to post more pictures of LEGO stuff you want.

600 polys
that is f*cking sweet! does it rotate yet?
FeedBack wrote:
Indiana Jones Whip (300 polygons, animated whipping)

-Download ms3d: http://www.mediafire.com/?wzn5totgycx

Feedback, could you post a big archive of the plants and weapons you've made so far?
Sure, as DTS or MS3D?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours