Quote:
This is a complete, graphical remake of a game I programmed very early in my career but never released and subsequently misplaced. You play a standard game of 3x3 tictactoe against the calculator AI, which is optimized for both speed and intelligence. An integrated high score feature keeps track of the number of games won, lost, and tied. Doors CS 5.0+ compatible.

I remade it as an entry in the CalcHaven contest. Enjoy!

Download:
Tic Tac Toe v2.0

Quote:
great, now I know I am going to lose that. Of course, we need to get the results of it first.

/me hopes there is still a chance
Did you mean lose to that? Very Happy
I made a ttt game, but it was like 3000 bytes, and had an almost unbeatable AI. I had programmed it to predict most moves. Smile

Sadly, it was lost to a RAM clear /Curses MirageOS for being too much like Windows... lol
Yar...I lost Megaman, the complete series, not once but TWICE when it was completely done when I tried to link with MOS active *RAM Clear*. The third time was the charm. Crying
lol, I actually wanted to make a Mega man game, but, I looked at my projects list and thought: Yeah... that aint gonna happen for a little while... Laughing

Anywho, I checked the code via source coder1.0, and the strangest thing happened, about 2/3 of the way down, it bolded, and when the cursor was placed over it, it lit up like a link, but the source didn't show anything like that...

Thought you might like to know...
Shock 1.0? Got a link so I can try that myself???
umm, just run your basic prog through sc.cemtech.net...

I think it might have just been a fluke, but I am unsure. I couldn't get the screen pic thing to work on my comp...
KermMartian wrote:
Did you mean lose to that? Very Happy

Why would I mean to lose to it. I just never did anything inovative on it, just basic graphics
You mean parsing of .8xi files? Try using SC2.
I never used a pic
rivereye wrote:
I never used a pic

I was referring to TI-Freak's comment.
TI-Freak8x wrote:
I made a ttt game, but it was like 3000 bytes, and had an almost unbeatable AI. I had programmed it to predict most moves. Smile

I had a design for one using magic squares to determine moves. Never got around to it.
Not pic stuff, it started about the line of If abs(C=(I can't remember after that...)
Huh, innovative method...
The screenshots look nice.
Unfortunantly I can not download using the by you provided link.
Could you please reupload this?

Thx,
Kirth
Wow.. almost 2 years since last post. Quite an impressive necro, there. Rolling Eyes
foamy3 wrote:
Wow.. almost 2 years since last post. Quite an impressive necro, there. Rolling Eyes

Hey, it was valid. He just wants the program - it wasn't unnecessary.

Having said that, next time Kirth please just PM the author and ask for it that way so that the rest of us aren't dragged back to this dead topic. Thanks Smile
True, but still, reviving a 2 year topic is generally frowned upon (especially when the third google result for the program name is a valid link (and the first link, if you add "Kerm martian" to your search)).
True, but it also alerts kerm to the fact that his download link is printing out a SQL query - thats never a good thing...

Quote:
SELECT * FROM archives_files WHERE filename = 'kt3.zip' AND mainpath = '/83plus/basic/games' LIMIT 1

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours