There is a file upload mechanism on Bountysource, though I haven't played around with it much.

The other thing to consider would be setting up a blogger account and keeping a development blog of your artistic endeavors. DShiznit Studios or something like that Wink At first glance it might not sound as nice as having the forum, but people who were interested in your art could check it out and follow your work (with no draconian double posting rules either Wink ). Stick a link in your signature.
I tried making a post about another forum I currently use with a TBM section that had no rules for content, and it got deleted.
DShiznit wrote:
I tried making a post about another forum I currently use with a TBM section that had no rules for content, and it got deleted.
O_o Wow, and I wasn't even involved in that particular random act of censorship.
KermMartian wrote:
DShiznit wrote:
O_o Wow, and I wasn't even involved in that particular random act of censorship.

Wasn't me? (I don't think...)
Consider me displeased with the rigidity displayed by the moderator. INB4Delete.
Well, I have a media fire account, so hosting is not the problem, it's distribution. I'll try reposting about proforum, and see if it stays this time. Also, I'm not touching my signature ever, it's comedy gold the way it is.
Here's what I have so far, if you're interested:

Those walls are technically 0.5 meters thick, which works for outer walls, but I may want to scale that down a bit for some of the inner ones.
I like the layout.
I agree, elf. Very interesting use of walls and floors. I love how they complement each other. Bravo. A++, would do business with again.
On a related note, do rigidshapes float in water yet?
If that's how big you think an apartment is, you're going to be sorely disappointed should you ever live in an apartment. Each one of those is a full-floor, Park Avenue, $10 million-sized apartment. Razz
Are you kidding? That's not much bigger than a double wide with a screened in porch. I know apartments are small, but why would you pay $10 million for one, when you can get a house that's at least 2.5 times bigger and your own land for 1/20th that cost?
it'll seem much much smaller when there are rooms and junk in them...

But anyway, you didn't answer my question: do rigidshapes float in water(if their density is less than 1)? Or am I making the body parts static?
I don't believe they do, but the other downside of using them is at this point they have the same lock-up prone collision algorithm as vehicles.
yeah I ran into that when I ran into the moon with a blimp...
That's the highest priority work after I finish the new rendering stuff.

For the love-machine-themed apartment...
elfprince13 wrote:
Are you kidding? That's not much bigger than a double wide with a screened in porch. I know apartments are small, but why would you pay $10 million for one, when you can get a house that's at least 2.5 times bigger and your own land for 1/20th that cost?
Because you get to live in the greatest city in the world. Very Happy
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

I didn't know Ocean City NJ had $10 million apartments! Condos maybe, but apartments?
DShiznit wrote:

For the love-machine-themed apartment...

Is that a....couch?

KermMartian wrote:

Which is great because it has gangs, horrendous traffic, a total lack of sledding options, nasty pollution, and draconian laws regarding when and where you can blow things up :p Silly city boy.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours