Now that TiLP 1.14 has been released I can official announce me recent Project, making the TiLP II GUI actually make sense. Razz so far I have revived the menubar from TiLP I as well as set it to listen to the users Icon theme settings for the main UI elements. Here are a few screenshots of the changes so far.

If you want to try it out I have patches and updated .glade files which should work with the latest TiLP release or the TiLP svn here http://thestorm.taricorp.net/tilp/ I will try to make some windows isntallers in the future which will be uploaded to the same place.

I have been shareing my changes with both Kevin and Lionel so whether your Distro of choice chooses to package CalcForgeLP or TiLP you should be able to reap the rewards of my work in the future.

If there is anything you want to see added or improved with the UI post your suggestions and I will try to implement them to w/e exttent I can.
Very nicely done, Jonimus! Can you explain what the ATTR column represents - is that archived or locked? I presume the former.
KermMartian wrote:
Very nicely done, Jonimus! Can you explain what the ATTR column represents - is that archived or locked? I presume the former.
Well the console output tells you both but the GUI is archived.
These UI changes have been integrated in TILP SVN, and a new Windows installer (which also provides minor fixes in tilp and libticalcs) has been uploaded at http://lpg.ticalc.org/prj_tilp/beta/setup.exe .
Enjoy, and please provide us with some feedback (ideas for improvements, wrinkles on icons or parts of the UI that might not work, etc.).
Thanks in advance Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours