Yesterday, i got a new Fujitsu Siemens 22" LCD widescreen monitor , which is currently running at 60 Hz 1680 x 1050.

When i started TOB I wanted to increase the resolution, but couldn't decide which one to use, so i tried to see which one fits the best.

Can't quite remember which resolution it was , but my screen went black and an error message came up, saying i need to change the resolution to 1680 x 1050 and 60 Hz. Now whenever i start TOB i get the same error message and a black screen, so i cant even change the resolution to something else.

What to do?
If you go into core/client/pref.cs there's a pref called $Pref::Video::Resolution, and it defines your resolution. If you want to change it to something else it's pretty simple, the first two numbers are your normal resolution stuff (Mine's 1440x900) which would make the Pref "1440 900 32". The "32" at the end if the pixel depth, and this can either be 16 or 32. I would recommend 32.

On a related note you can go in and out of fullscreen mode using alt+enter.
Thanks!
It worked Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours