Hi everyone, Wavejumper3 here!
OpenAI just sent me an email asking if I could join their dev team!
They saw my work on Suzan, and were immediately interested!
I'm reposting the email here in full:

Code:
Subject: Exciting Opportunity at OpenAI - Join Our Team!

Dear Wavejumper3,

I hope this email finds you well. We at OpenAI are excited to announce a new job opportunity that aligns perfectly with your skills and interests. We are currently seeking talented individuals to join our team and contribute to groundbreaking projects in the field of artificial intelligence.

As a leading research organization in AI, OpenAI offers a dynamic and innovative work environment where you can collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. Your expertise in [Candidate's Area of Expertise='Suzan'] makes you a perfect fit for our team, and we believe that your contributions could significantly impact our research and development efforts.

The position we have available is [Fake Job Title], where you will be responsible for [Fake Job Responsibilities]. This role requires a strong background in [Fake Job Requirements], and we are confident that your skills and experience make you an ideal candidate.

If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please reply to this email with your updated resume and a brief cover letter highlighting why you would be a great addition to our team. We are eager to hear from you and discuss how you can help shape the future of AI at OpenAI.

Thank you for considering this opportunity, and we look forward to potentially welcoming you to our team.

Best regards,

OpenAI

I can't believe they noticed me! Unusual microsoft W right there.
Wish me luck!
April Fools Joke? If not, teach it ez80 assembly...
Bad news, I just received an email from OpenAI meant for you, wavejumper:

Quote:
Subject: Correction Regarding Job Offer at OpenAI

Dear Wavejumper3,

We hope this message finds you well. We regret to inform you that there has been a misunderstanding regarding the job opportunity previously mentioned in our email. It appears that an error occurred in our system, specifically a glitch in our artificial intelligence algorithms, resulting in the unintended sending of a job offer for a position that does not exist within our organization.

We sincerely apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused. While we are continually seeking talented individuals to join our team in advancing the field of artificial intelligence, the specific role outlined in the previous email was not accurate.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter and apologize for any confusion it may have caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
OpenAI

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours